Hauschka missed the PAT on purpose... 12 better than 13!

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":tzi4dpek said:
Trying to start the season with some magic, like 2013... Just sayin'.... Ok, I'm full of crap, but it's still kinda cool... :D

................it was tipped

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
RobDaHawk":24bou156 said:
BlueThunder":24bou156 said:
Trying to start the season with some magic, like 2013... Just sayin'.... Ok, I'm full of crap, but it's still kinda cool... :D

................it was tipped
Oh go ahead and suck the fun out of my post... sheesh... :lol:

kearly

Reaction score
Had the kick been blocked and returned for a score by the defense, it would have been a 12-12 game with Miami receiving the kickoff. Hauschka did the absolute right thing. The real goat on that play was Bradley Sowell.

Hawks46

Reaction score
kearly":242ohxtg said:
Had the kick been blocked and returned for a score by the defense, it would have been a 12-12 game with Miami receiving the kickoff. Hauschka did the absolute right thing. The real goat on that play was Bradley Sowell.

I thought you could only return it for 1. If we had gone for 2, then they could've returned it for 2 via INT or fumble return.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawks46":2j75kh3b said:
kearly":2j75kh3b said:

I thought you could only return it for 1. If we had gone for 2, then they could've returned it for 2 via INT or fumble return.

Nope, any defensive score on the PAT is 2 points. Doesn't matter if its a blocked PAT return or fumble/interception.

Latest posts