O line still needs to improve

RussB

Reaction score
Didnt hear anyone say it but i knew that dolphins d line could give them trouble. and IT DID. Though it would be a good test for them to see how they do against a strong defensive front. For the most part i thought it was terrible except for the last drive they held it together. Wilson got hit multiple times, plays got blown up and runs got stuffed easy. RW couldnt really get any protection and even got injured.

They need to get it together fast or else its going to start to look like last season, im happy they got the W but its still a glaring weakness of this team. Whats the news on ifedi because they need him.

They play the rams next week, and we all know that they have probably the best d line in the league and things could get ugly really fast.

seabowl

Reaction score
RussB":2bs25q9f said:
Didnt hear anyone say it but i knew that dolphins d line could give them trouble. and IT DID. Though it would be a good test for them to see how they do against a strong defensive front. For the most part i thought it was terrible except for the last drive they held it together. Wilson got hit multiple times, plays got blown up and runs got stuffed easy. RW couldnt really get any protection and even got injured.

They need to get it together fast or else its going to start to look like last season, im happy they got the W but its still a glaring weakness of this team. Whats the news on ifedi because they need him.

They play the rams next week, and we all know that they have probably the best d line in the league and things could get ugly really fast.

The title could have been used anytime during the last 2 seasons.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RussB":12r58pvn said:

Man...I dunno, I mean Mario Williams & Ng-dat-gum Suh?....I think Suh is every bit the disrupter that Donald is (Arron, not Trump), however, I've never seen Donald trump play :lol:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Abysmal play calling almost cost them the game. They need to quit dinking around in the first half with the horizontal passing and other craptastic play calling. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

kearly

Reaction score
The O-Line did a much better job in protection than expected. Had Wilson not played so terribly, this could have easily been a zero sack day. Seattle was called for a lot of holds but at least a couple of those calls were dubious.

The Dolphins run defense was a lot better than I thought it would be, but Seattle still got their rushing yards by the end.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kearly":3n2532c1 said:
The O-Line did a much better job in protection than expected. Had Wilson not played so terribly, this could have easily been a zero sack day. Seattle was called for a lot of holds but at least a couple of those calls were dubious.

The Dolphins run defense was a lot better than I thought it would be, but Seattle still got their rushing yards by the end.

You keep running the ball that much, you're eventually bound to break off a few, especially with Wilson playing in a funk like that.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":121vx0lk said:
Abysmal play calling almost cost them the game. They need to quit dinking around in the first half with the horizontal passing and other craptastic play calling. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

You gotta actually block for X amount time to open that up.