This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Los Angeles Rams

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
479633001176399824-final.gif

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Wow, the Rams offense is TERRIBLE! 49ers just stacking the box and keenum cant throw to save his life. Hard to tell if the 49ers OL is way better, or the rams DL has lost a step. This game makes me feel better about our time on their field next week.

Skookum

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2ipyyxev said:
Wow, the Rams offense is TERRIBLE! 49ers just stacking the box and keenum cant throw to save his life. Hard to tell if the 49ers OL is way better, or the rams DL has lost a step. This game makes me feel better about our time on their field next week.

Amen to that! :D

RedAlice

Reaction score
RFU

ramsfansunited.com

This is one of the two new LA Rams boards and my new home board. I love it. Absolutely wonderful Rams fans are in charge of it, and it's a great community.

And, it's kinda silly for any of you to look at any Rams board right now and say it's pretty bleak right now.

Hey, I've been posting here for 4 years and you all think Armageddon is among us when you play bad. You all were freaking out in the first half of your game on Sunday like babies.

It's only been a few hours for Rams fans since an inexplicable and painful loss. Seriously. Nothing for you to brag about that we are unhappy and frustrated. @mort.

hawker84

Reaction score
HA, get em Red....... That was exactly what I did not want to see last night. I did not want to see a dismal Rams effort and embarrassment on MNF. Because now they're going to be extra pissed and chippy. On top of this being their home opener, on top of this being the first home game as the new LA Rams, not to mention how they always play their super bowl against us as it is, now they're going to do it with all that motivation, against a hobbled RW. Not feeling warm and fuzzy about this upcoming matchup.......

Vesuve

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3blimfjd said:

Yeah, I was surprised how bad the Rams Offense was.

Seriously, the Rams are a minor league team.

Good news for us (as of now).

OrFan

Reaction score
Well, this game should be one to miss for most football fans. The Hawks are hobbled and look like crap, the Rams don't even belong in the NFL. This should allow most to catch up on their sleep.

Looks like most Rams fans have finally come to realize what all other fans already knew, Fisher is a seriously sub par coach. As long as he is there they will never be successful.

stack600

Reaction score
hawker84":su6vqga0 said:
HA, get em Red....... That was exactly what I did not want to see last night. I did not want to see a dismal Rams effort and embarrassment on MNF. Because now they're going to be extra pissed and chippy. On top of this being their home opener, on top of this being the first home game as the new LA Rams, not to mention how they always play their super bowl against us as it is, now they're going to do it with all that motivation, against a hobbled RW. Not feeling warm and fuzzy about this upcoming matchup.......
I think we don't want to be fooled by Fisher and Williams, have we ever seen a Rams team that Vanilla ...NO We haven't. They showed nothing treated it like a preseason game. Conspiracy theorists here you go. Did they stay vanilla cause they want the dogs at the top. hmm just thinking about it. maybe they are that vanilla or maybe with rebuilding .."Let sweep Hawks and Cards and that's our glory till Goff and our 2017 1st round WR gets here " Lol run with that crazy thought .. :179422: :stirthepot: :irishdrinkers:

Vesuve

Reaction score
OrFan":1jf3qm6h said:
Well, this game should be one to miss for most football fans. The Hawks are hobbled and look like crap, the Rams don't even belong in the NFL. This should allow most to catch up on their sleep.

Looks like most Rams fans have finally come to realize what all other fans already knew, Fisher is a seriously sub par coach. As long as he is there they will never be successful.

He's in his 5th or 6th year with the Rams. Surprised he's still there as they've not even made it to .500 once during his tenure.

No complaints by us, though. :D

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I"m wondering if the Hawks will play 8 in the box as well.

I don't see why not, the Rams Receivers seem sub par,
Keenum is playing and is easily rattled into throwing crap passes.. interceptable ones at that.
Gurly is their only real threat.

Largent80

Reaction score
Go ask Alice, I think She'll know....when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the white knight is talking backwards and the red queens off with your head, reeeemember....what the door mouse said......Feed your head, feed your head.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Largent80":26n3wihh said:
Go ask Alice, I think She'll know....when logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead, and the white knight is talking backwards and the red queens off with your head, reeeemember....what the door mouse said......Feed your head, feed your head.

Orrrr.....

All the young girls love Alice
Tender young Alice, they say
Come over and see me
Come over and please me
Alice, it's my turn today

Jeez Red, ya lucky bastige! :lol:

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Largent80":3ftt9hnk said:

I don't usually correct anyone, but I have always loved that song so I have to correct it, and I apologize for it.

it's

dormouse.. a European mouse that tends to hibernate and also used in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.

once, again, sorry.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Pretty funny to go read their board and see them discussing threads in this site.