"Sound FX": Week-1: Doug Baldwin Mic'd up!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

The talk with Tyler on the sidelines is awesome!

Easy to see who the leader of the WR core is.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Houston. Douggy was open "all day." And I like the "people take a little negativity and build it into something bigger than it is" line he told to Lock. Could use that reinforcement around here at times.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Doug is unbelievable in his route running. Those balls were gettin' there with the quickness too.

StoneCold

Reaction score
That was awesome. I'm not a jersey buying kind of guy, but I don't think I can resist ADB.

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
This gots me so fired up I'm illegal in 46 state.

When Doug tell Russ he got to suck it up... his look after Stills goat drop, LOL... talking to Lock, and follow up to say I trust you with my life!!! Talking in huddle how look like $hit to start, have to finish... 31 from dolphin after game... RESPECT.

My wife got big lady part crush on ADB. If he not engage and want to I let him have turn!

iigakusei

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":mhlpesxq said:

When Doug tell Russ he got to suck it up... his look after Stills goat drop, LOL... talking to Lock, and follow up to say I trust you with my life!!! Talking in huddle how look like $hit to start, have to finish... 31 from dolphin after game... RESPECT.

My wife got big lady part crush on ADB. If he not engage and want to I let him have turn!

This could be the greatest post of 2016.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
iigakusei":3o2qewtx said:
TatupuIsRRRR":3o2qewtx said:

There's love of a player, and then there's LOVE of a player! :lol:

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":2nwi8r8v said:
Awesome. Thanks for linking HH.

Blind squirrel... nut...

:mrgreen:

I've been waiting to get a mic on Doug, and it finally happened.

hawker84

Reaction score
Got to be honest, I'm starting to warm up to the youngster. Always loved him as a Hawk, but thought he was a knucklehead. He seems to have turned the corner and has turned into a top shelf Pro. Props DB.....

London12

Reaction score
iigakusei":r0azmbln said:
TatupuIsRRRR":r0azmbln said:

Of ever perhaps.

StoneCold

Reaction score
London12":3moh3tje said:
iigakusei":3moh3tje said:
TatupuIsRRRR":3moh3tje said:

Of ever perhaps.

pehawk, is that you?

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
Hahahave to tell you how wife react!

I make the summaries:
Me: Hey I talk about you to all the hawk fans and Doug Baldwin, say he can do the stuff to you.
Her: Oh really that going to be so good timesass!!!!!!
Me: whoa baby it's only forum and he got a finance
Her: I know lemme seeing... wait you tell them I don't got the giant lady part!!!
Me: IT WOULD BE WHEN ANGRY DOUG DONE WITH IT!!!!! (I fall off couch laugh my ass off by the way it's very good size part)

My first mic drop I so stoke

Largent80

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1bgxkxxs said:

Hows it going Pehawk?

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
Largent80":22uug8ra said:
TatupuIsRRRR":22uug8ra said:

Hows it going Pehawk?

Couple people say this, and I remember some pehawk post while I only lurking, but not a pehawk. Why do you think I am curious.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1rzuvjuh said:

"My wife got big lady part crush on ADB". That's awesome stuff right there. LOL.