Going to really focus on ET Sunday

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I have been a BIG ET fan for several years, but I am afraid he is losing his step, hope like hell I am wrong. He played like crap last week, IF he does it again this week, Pete is going to have to address it? I hope like hell we see the "old" Earl out
there this week.

M.M.

kf3339

Reaction score
Marlin Man":flv08p32 said:
I have been a BIG ET fan for several years, but I am afraid he is losing his step, hope like hell I am wrong. He played like crap last week, IF he does it again this week, Pete is going to have to address it? I hope like hell we see the "old" Earl out
there this week.

M.M.

What? Exactly how would PC have to address it? Cut him? Send him to his room? Make him write "I'm an All Pro 1000 times on a blackboard?

Please. He will be fine.

Rocket

Reaction score
He was pre-occupied. See his 2nd week interview.
He sweated in his Rolls, too. Big time.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Always thought he was about as overrated as Keuchly, mostly because of draft slate and they got put in the right systems to cover for their deficiencies, but....chill out. It was one game albeit a horrible one. At least he didn't shart the bed in the superbowl like the other aforementioned player.

Largent80

Reaction score
“I wasn’t in rhythm at all. I wasn’t tied in with the defense. Everybody had a great game,” he said, noting the front seven and his fellow defensive backs. “I was just a couple steps off and it really showed, especially in the open field when I missed those tackles. I got to put myself in better position initially.”

“He’s challenged himself to be better,” defensive coordinator Kris Richard said. “He understands what our defense needs of him. There comes a time in your life, in your professional life, that it may not always go right or the way that you see. But it always comes down to how we respond. So, I’m absolutely fired up to see him go out there and just play ball the way he knows how.”

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/186650/se ... r-showing/