My public announcement

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
I would like to express my sincere regret for my previous actions where I incorrectly stated that the injury to Germain Ifedi would likely not prevent him from playing for the Seattle Seahawks in week 2 versus the Los Angeles Rams. The information I had received was obviously flawed, and I should have performed my own in depth analysis of the facts before spreading this vicious rumor. I truly apologize to anyone that has been hurt by my careless actions. I have reprimanded the source responsible for providing me with the faulty information and have stressed to him the importance of following HPA regulations to protect patients rights. Again, if you were impacted in any way by my careless words, I am sorry from the bottom of my heart.

OP
OP
T

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
LOL I had friend write quick for me to make joke how athletes get obvious PR statement written by someone all the time instead of sounding like a dumbass they are! Hope someone got a laugh for it.

dadof3

Reaction score
It impacted me, I started him in my fantasy league

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Hey man chill!

This is a message board and we all get it wrong from time time, it's no big deal. Thanks for the solid man up though.

Ifedi will likely be back after than bye along with the new TE.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1w4dfq33 said:
LOL I had friend write quick for me to make joke how athletes get obvious PR statement written by someone all the time instead of sounding like a dumbass they are! Hope someone got a laugh for it.

So, Ifedi is going to start?

ivotuk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1k37fy9h said:
TatupuIsRRRR":1k37fy9h said:

So, Ifedi is going to start?

No silly, Ifedi told an athlete joke and it sounded so dumbass only Hope laughed, but she'll laugh at anything.

Edit: All your base are belong to us!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
TatupuIsRRRR":1fsrhknr said:
So your multiple-personality doesnt use the same translation software Buzz?

Seymour

Reaction score
Well I have a public announcement too.

I never believed that in the first place.

Continue with your regularly scheduled public announcements.

OP
OP
T

TatupuIsRRRR

Reaction score
Seymour":21fj73te said:
Well I have a public announcement too.

I never believed that in the first place.

Continue with your regularly scheduled public announcements.

Ha, you smart thinking!