Kick coverage

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I've been disappointed with our kick return coverage.

This used to be one of our strengths, now not so much. IMHO: Starting in pre-season and continuing into last week, we look weak in this area. How do we fix this?

Any thoughts?

uncle fester

Reaction score
Isn't that where some of those 22 rookies are being tested this year? Didn't take too much notice of who was on kickoffs last week but there were a few new jersey numbers around.

sutz

Reaction score
ST is often sketchy in pre-season. Lot of young rookies and UDFAs struggling to make the team. Not a lot of continuity or time to really work on coverages. That doesn't really worry me.

It usually takes a couple of games of the reg season for it to stabilize. It's worrisome playing the Lambs this early in the season, because Fisher is a master at ST trickery. Hopefully we can overcome it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I kind of hope we start having Hauschka kick the ball high and short to force teams to get it out back to the 25

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I saw Prich on the last game in coverage on one of the kicks. I thought that was interesting. That was on the review of the game on dvd. I dont know if we have a true gunner anymore like "E" was. That would be a big enhancement to our game.

Latest posts