Earl didn't shower after game (article)

sutz

Reaction score
One of the best things about our team is that they don't shrink from self-evaluation. Earl had a bad game. He's played so well for so long that a game like that is a disappointment.

He recognizes that point. I suspect he's been working hard this week and I expect a good game from him Sunday.

If I were a Rams receiver, I would be careful about catching a ball more than 5 yards deep. ;)

If I were a Rams RB, I might just lie down if I get to the LB level, before Earl gets there. :)

Earl is gonna make someone pay this week.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If I could afford a Rolls, I would also hire a driver to drive me around. :irishdrinkers:

Canhawks

Reaction score
Very refreshing to hear an athlete be so brutally honest about his performance.I was as disappointed as anyone in his game,but hearing this makes me feel quite confident he's going to play MUCH better this Sunday.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":5qq73ydw said:
If I could afford a Rolls, I would also hire a driver to drive me around. :irishdrinkers:

If I had a Rolls, I'd want to drive it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Canhawks":17mqwfld said:
Very refreshing to hear an athlete be so brutally honest about his performance.I was as disappointed as anyone in his game,but hearing this makes me feel quite confident he's going to play MUCH better this Sunday.

If there's ever any game you can count on ETIII having a stellar performance you can guarantee it will always be in the game following a bad showing.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
at least he cares and it bothered him so much he had to leave. hoping its a one time thing and he takes somebodies head off this weekend....clean hit of course...

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Didnt need to shower when he aint got dirty.

This week he'll be washing off the smears of blue and mustard yellow from his body for sure.

hawk45

Reaction score
I hope the increased intensity we see out of him manifests itself as being more controlled out there and dedication to sound tackling. As the last line of defense, if he missiles past Gurley that's six points.
Pretty optimistic about it though. Watching those head down boners during tape sessions must have made him seethe. I doubt the coaches even bothered to mention it specifically as I expect he was growling and punching himself in the nuts in a darkened corner of the film room.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I was so happy to see Earl come up with the ball in the Jets game, he was so down on himself for not turning the ball over, which has been his and the LOBs trademark all these past years. I was starting to worry because the only way that the Seahawks are going to make it back to the Super Bowl and have a real shot at winning it is if our defense is firing on all 8, and are putting points on the board for us too. I hope that the Jets game was not a fluke, they truly looked like the old Legion of Boom that we have all come to admire and count on to help us get the job done. Earl is one of those guys who give his all in every play and gets the rest of legion fired up and ready to go week after week. Earl you can start taking showers after the games again :) Go C-HAWKS !!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
pacific101":lsidmv2g said:
I was so happy to see Earl come up with the ball in the Jets game, he was so down on himself for not turning the ball over, which has been his and the LOBs trademark all these past years. I was starting to worry because the only way that the Seahawks are going to make it back to the Super Bowl and have a real shot at winning it is if our defense is firing on all 8, and are putting points on the board for us too. I hope that the Jets game was not a fluke, they truly looked like the old Legion of Boom that we have all come to admire and count on to help us get the job done. Earl is one of those guys who give his all in every play and gets the rest of legion fired up and ready to go week after week. Earl you can start taking showers after the games again :) Go C-HAWKS !!!

Yep, don't need anyone calling him a dirty player. :p