Is this where Jimmy Grahams career ends?

danp1990

Reaction score
God Damn Darrell B.!! We made it to the end zone twice and not even one attempt to him? Just throw the man a fade route for Christmas sakes!

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
* Christ Sake. Lol stupid spell check, but seriously wasn't that the reason after our superbowl loss...to add red zone threat other than Marshawn?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
OUR O LINE is the problem here. Duh....Jimmy is out blocking most of the time and it still doesn't make a difference. :laugh:

hawkporvida

Reaction score
What a sad game to watch .... for the coaches to say that this teams is as TALENTED if not better than 2013 ... ill say this talent dont win you games COACHING does !!! fisher always out coaches carroll ... comn no QB no impact receivers good RB and has a solid defense ... on the other hand you have really good QB great TE good RB and good WR oh bye the way so called Great DEF .... if thats not out coaching your dumber than i thought. another 10-6 wild card season if that .... Team captains need to speak up ... the lonely RAMS own this team ... wow

Jerhawk

Reaction score
danp1990":3ss1yiwj said:
* Christ Sake. Lol stupid spell check, but seriously wasn't that the reason after our superbowl loss...to add red zone threat other than Marshawn?

Christmas sake was much more clever and appropriate for today's performance.

Idk why this team traded for graham. Idk why everyone was excited about him returning. Our offense took off last season after graham went down. Either trade graham, or trade bevell to buffalo for a Ryan brother

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":dpv832u8 said:
OUR O LINE is the problem here. Duh....Jimmy is out blocking most of the time and it still doesn't make a difference. :laugh:
This. We're using him to block because the o-line is utter shit, especially Sowell.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
danp1990":3pcz55bo said:
God Damn Darrell B.!! We made it to the end zone twice and not even one attempt to him? Just throw the man a fade route for Christmas sakes!

Fade routes suck why cant we just throw it to him when hes open in the endzone, seems simple.

bandiger

Reaction score
hawkporvida":3sydl6nx said:
What a sad game to watch .... for the coaches to say that this teams is as TALENTED if not better than 2013 ... ill say this talent dont win you games COACHING does !!! fisher always out coaches carroll ... comn no QB no impact receivers good RB and has a solid defense ... on the other hand you have really good QB great TE good RB and good WR oh bye the way so called Great DEF .... if thats not out coaching your dumber than i thought. another 10-6 wild card season if that .... Team captains need to speak up ... the lonely RAMS own this team ... wow

2012 actually had vet oline, this overhyped talent is raw and it shows but I can't really fault the defense. They played better than most NFL teams, the offense is just putrid.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
No one ever ows up to this shit!!! Why do we have Jimmy! Seriously why John Schneider why the hell are you investing millions, huge cap hit on Jimmy if you don't tell the OC to start using him in the endzone!? this was the no brainer play call for the endoze, specially with Russell's mobility issues were he doesn't have to plant the foot down so hard and just throw up a corner route to Jimmy in the endzone. I'm done.... see you guys in a few days. GO hawks

brimsalabim

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1j1r3jgc said:
Seahwkgal":1j1r3jgc said:
This. We're using him to block because the o-line is utter shit, especially Sowell.
But our line is crap be design. There was never a chance that the guys we through out there would be able to handle the Rams defensive line.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Who is Jimmy Graham? I thought he retired after his stint with the Saints. I was not aware we had somebody with that name on this team.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
If I were Jimmy, I'd be glad I made some good friends here but I'd also be cursing the coaches and coordinator who brought my career to a screeching halt and refuse to adjust to what's not working.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
if Jimmy got a chance elsewhere he would likely still be a top 5 TE. Like many other players here the coaching staff does not know how to use him. They obviously think he is a useless red zone threat.