Pathetic showing. Owned by Case Keenum.

Rob12

Reaction score
Just embarrassing.

It was brutal watching Shead get abused all day.

Gurley had what, 35 yards? And yet somehow we lose to Case Keenum. Yeah, only 9 points allowed but Keenum had a damn good day. Hardly any pressure overall on the day, and he made us pay. The defense played soft.

Kendricks killed us, as did Britt.

The offense was predictable. 15 points in two games. I'm getting pretty sick of Darrell Bevell at this point. I've never harped on him much but the slow offensive starts to games and seasons need to stop.

The Niners throttled this team by 28 last week. Right now, I don't know what kind of team we are. I know these games against the Rams don't always tell the whole story but what a humbling game.

Russ was gutsy. Michael looked good, Richardson as well. Lockett abuses one on one coverage.

We looked to be pretty banged up. Really wish we had an early bye so things can get figured out and guys can get healthy.

Crizilla

Reaction score
defense is fine. Offense is bad. Refs were bad. Just one of those games.

Seafan

Reaction score
Crizilla":17dr6pt1 said:

This.

Poor play calling. Russ gutted through. He can't plant and he was playing flat footed a lot today.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Crizilla":92c72d6s said:

Case Keenum picked the defense apart today. His numbers weren't eye popping but he was efficient and made the defense pay with multiple big plays.
He did that with an ineffective Todd Gurley.

I'm not a sky is falling type of fan. But today is cause for concern for me. A good or elite QB would have thrown for 400+ today.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rob12":26l2n6pj said:
Crizilla":26l2n6pj said:

Case Keenum picked the defense apart today. His numbers weren't eye popping but he was efficient and made the defense pay with multiple big plays.

I'm not a sky is falling type of fan. But today is cause for concern for me. A good or elite QB would have thrown for 400+ today.

Shead didn't look great but if your defense gives up 9 points every team would take that all day every day. We were outcoached AGAIN. Pete and Bevell cannot game plan effectively against the rams d-line

SlickRick

Reaction score
What do Case keenum & nick foles have in common? They both look like brady against the seahawks, & have wins. Foles isnt even in the league anymore, makes me sick. Hate to see seattle get beat

fenderbender123

Reaction score
It's never just their defense that plays well against us, it's their offense too. I remember Keller Clemons playing well against our defense a couple years ago.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Rob12":34je9kwi said:
Crizilla":34je9kwi said:

Doesn't matter if the Offense can't score points does it. The defense played well enough to win .

uncle fester

Reaction score
Rams have had Pete's number for a while now. I don't understand the outrage.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Correction: our offense was owned by their defense. Our defense did exactly what it's supposed to do with little help from the O.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":l4rdub5y said:
Rob12":l4rdub5y said:
Crizilla":l4rdub5y said:

Doesn't matter if the Offense can't score points does it. The defense played well enough to win .

Yes. I absolutely agree with that.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
uncle fester":t4hbppul said:
Rams have had Pete's number for a while now. I don't understand the outrage.

It's the fact that for being such a forward thinking organization, games against the Rams should not look like reruns from year to year.

15 points in two games is also plenty of reason for outrage - against not very good defenses at that.

OP
OP
Rob12

Rob12

Reaction score
Smellyman":po56cc6z said:
Keenum owned nothing LOL

Owned was the wrong word.

But letting Keenum complete over 60 percent of his passes for 240 isn't exactly ideal.

I know the defense wasn't the problem today but I really thought they would have feasted on Keenum.

But like Northwest said, it wouldn't have mattered when the offense only puts up 3 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hangumhi

Reaction score
Rob12":veadqeck said:
Crizilla":veadqeck said:

Agree. Kam was late rotating several times and ET was out of position most of the game.