Fire Bevell

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He no longer can lean on his defense to win games for him.

And he isn't good enough to win games on his own.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
You would think he could watch tape of every other team that puts up pts against them... We have scored 15 pts in 8 qtrs..that's not on our players.... That's on awful play calling... That great dolphin d have up 31 to a 2nd and 3rd string qb today .

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Ambrose83":u8w2tri2 said:
You would think he could watch tape of every other team that puts up pts against them... We have scored 15 pts in 8 qtrs..that's not on our players.... That's on awful play calling... That great dolphin d have up 31 to a 2nd and 3rd string qb today .

And the Rams gave up 28 to a gabbert led offense last week.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Look at what Jimmy gowhatevero was doing against the same dolphins defense that shut our offense down last week. Why couldn't the hawks do that? Because of Bevell

Pin this thread. It's time for change

SlickRick

Reaction score
Bevell must go, cant keep relying on 4th quarter magic from wilson to win games

hangumhi

Reaction score
SlickRick":185j0sk1 said:

Agree. Every time they throw up that stat that people gush over, I say to myself, "Why are we trailing in the 4th quarter so often?" I'm done with Bevell...have been for years.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I have so much evidence that Bevell is an awful offensive coordinator and do not require any more viewing of his coaching. NEXT!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
hangumhi":1m7lb9dq said:
SlickRick":1m7lb9dq said:

Agree. Every time they throw up that stat that people gush over, I say to myself, "Why are we trailing in the 4th quarter so often?" I'm done with Bevell...have been for years.

Or up by less than a td watching the other team march down the field with it coming down to a last second goal play while PC sits on 3 timeouts.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Sometimes you just need a new objective view on how to utilize talent. Players always make the coach, but planning, creativity, situational calls etc certainly matter.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Question...how do we know all the "bad" calls were called by Bevell? How do we know Russ didn't audible into them?

OP
OP
T

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
How do we know that Russ is not just audibling aways from Bevell's calls?

Well, the fact that we tend to move the ball just fine in situations where you would expect the QB to do a lot of audible work (ie end of halves, end of games, when trailing and needing a score to keep the game close, etc) suggests that when the QB is expected to audible you can expect the offense to do better.

Therefore, unlikely Russ is doing an audible all the other times of the game but moves away from them in key moments where we need the offense to succeed.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
hangumhi":2jbpwqbl said:
SlickRick":2jbpwqbl said:

Also agree but t hat is not going to happen unless the owner wants it done and tells Pete carol to get rid of him.

chris98251

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":uvytw5d9 said:

Well, the fact that we tend to move the ball just fine in situations where you would expect the QB to do a lot of audible work (ie end of halves, end of games, when trailing and needing a score to keep the game close, etc) suggests that when the QB is expected to audible you can expect the offense to do better.

Therefore, unlikely Russ is doing an audible all the other times of the game but moves away from them in key moments where we need the offense to succeed.

Or another way to put it is when the clock is running and they are in hurry up and can't wait for the play from the sidelines.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":3pcfjdnx said:
TwistedHusky":3pcfjdnx said:

Or another way to put it is when the clock is running and they are in hurry up and can't wait for the play from the sidelines.

Yea just as a general statement, I'm pretty sure I've seen enough of Russell Wilson to know he has enough talent and smarts to know what to call.

Bevell just sucks. It honestly makes me want to coach seeing how bad he is and how unwilling he is to change.

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":1im9um9q said:
TwistedHusky":1im9um9q said:

Agree completely. The play calling from the sidelines (Bevell, PC, TC) is just plain pathetic. At this point let RW make the calls and live or die on his decisions. Otherwise this team is just not worth watching when we have the ball.

I have never seen an offense this bad with that much talent. Never in watching NFL football for nearly 40 years.