the worst part about the hawks in the last 2 years?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
The games aren't fun to watch. Honestly, who wants to watch this trash? I cant watch a loaded roster play down to every single opponent, every game. I turned the game off at the beginning of the 4th quarter and I'm in a much better mood.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Thats starting to grind my gears as well, why does it take them till the 4th to start letting it fly & go for broke? I told my wife, love wilson to death but hes not going to always come back from a deficit

mrt144

Reaction score
Two games in a row now came down to our last offensive drive. It's exciting but it's borderline garbage for 57 minutes.

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
SlickRick":a9rsk58f said:
Thats starting to grind my gears as well, why does it take them till the 4th to start letting it fly & go for broke? I told my wife, love wilson to death but hes not going to always come back from a deficit

It's not RW fault he wants to push the ball down field but they persist with 1yrd runs on 2nd down

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Can we score points in the 1st quarter? NO!
Can we score points in the 2nd quarter? MAYBE, BUT JUST A FEW!
Can we score points in the 3rd quarter? MAYBE, AS LONG AS THE OTHER TEAM IS STILL LEADING!
Can we score points in the 4th quarter? LET'S WAIT TIL THE VERY END TO FIND OUT! YAAAAYYY!!!

Can I keep watching this?

I dunno. Might just check the halftime score & decide if I'm tuning in or catching highlights later.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Slow starts and consistent conservative play calling early in the games is what kills me.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Not entertaining at all. Sometimes ruins my Sunday to be honest.

It's more about the lack of adjustments and not using our talented roster that bothers me.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
If you draw up a game plan to hang in and steal it on your last drive, you better be able to close out. A team with this many mental mistakes ain't that team. We have to put to the metal and don't let up. That would be fun to watch.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I keep being told by other teams fans that the the Hawks are the most boring team in the NFL to watch....sadly today was the first time that has crossed my mind. We have the talent on offence but its time for Pete to do something about the play calling. Either take it over or fire the guy running it. If not then I blame Pete at this point.

kf3339

Reaction score
It's becoming VERY FRUSTRATING to watch this team. I won't stop, but will probably have to start drinking heavy before the games start so I just don't give a shit as much. :irishdrinkers:

kf3339

Reaction score
Cyrus12":ht2hexy9 said:
I keep being told by other teams fans that the the Hawks are the most boring team in the NFL to watch....sadly today was the first time that has crossed my mind. We have the talent on offence but its time for Pete to do something about the play calling. Either take it over or fire the guy running it. If not then I blame Pete at this point.

I blame PC as well, but now we will hear from the "IN PC WE TRUST" crowd.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would definitely rather lose 28-27 than like this. They are playing ugly, boring football, that's for sure

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah the early season games tend to be near unwatchable. Even when they pull it out I'm not thrilled with sitting through 3.5 quarters of crap on offense. I find I don't look forward at all to any offensive possession.

dogorama

Reaction score
The worst part of the last two years is that we wasted one of the most talented rosters in NFL in modern history. Our legacy goes from dynasty to a shortsighted FO that couldn't even put together a minimally talented offensive line to go w/a collection of pro-bowl players.

It's called EGG ON FACE.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
dogorama":2qmancej said:
The worst part of the last two years is that we wasted one of the most talented rosters in NFL in modern history. Our legacy goes from dynasty to a shortsighted FO that couldn't even put together a minimally talented offensive line to go w/a collection of pro-bowl players.

It's called EGG ON FACE.

Yes, damn the FO for not creating a flawless roster capable of making a third straight Super Bowl.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

:roll:

dogorama

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3ntsstdb said:
dogorama":3ntsstdb said:

It's called EGG ON FACE.

Yes, damn the FO for not creating a flawless roster capable of making a third straight Super Bowl.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I don't recall saying anything about a third straight Super Bowl or "flawless" roster. In fact, I said a "minimally talented offensive line."

It's interesting how posters on this board will respond to a post and then cite things that you neither wrote nor implied.

dogorama

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2312k27h said:
dogorama":2312k27h said:

It's called EGG ON FACE.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I don't recall saying anything about a third straight Super Bowl or "flawless" roster. In fact, I said a "minimally talented offensive line."

It's interesting how posters on this board will respond to a post and then cite things that you neither wrote nor implied.