Poll: What to blame for this loss

What were the two main reasons for losing?

• C-mike fumbling at the end

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • The offensive line

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • The officiating

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Bevell

Votes: 106 60.2%
  • Wilson's ankle

Votes: 28 15.9%

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What are your top two reasons for the Seahawks week 2 loss against Los Angeles?

bandiger

Reaction score
Non-mobile Wilson and Bevell. No more playmaking in this unimaginative offense. I guess you can pray for some deep shots every once in awhile but sustained drives....good luck :lol: No Marshawn to bail out this pathetic O-line too.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Mutliple reasons, but why oh why do we continue to fumble, last year tukafu did ,then rams ran it back for td, this year michael in the last minute to seal the loss for the hawks.. dam-n

baumer64

Reaction score
I voted for Bevell and his horrible play calling and game plan as the biggest reason for the loss. Second would be the poor play of the O-Line. Third would be the horrible drive killing, usually never called OPI calls.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
O-line for sure. They got bent over badly today, both run and pass.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
None on the list of options.....Nobody was going to wrest the win away from the Rams & the powers that be of the NFL.

The closest on the above polling list was the shitty Officiating; there were some God-Awful calls & non-calls.

Nobody was going to be allowed to deny the Rams their L.A. Grand Opener Homecoming, NOBODY !

wazzuvius

Reaction score
Can I also add in Bevell's employer, or rather Shot Caller?

Responsibility goes up the chain of command.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
scutterhawk":2sxzkxwl said:
None on the list of options.....Nobody was going to wrest the win away from the Rams & the powers that be of the NFL.

The closest on the above polling list was the shitty Officiating; there were some God-Awful calls & non-calls.

Nobody was going to be allowed to deny the Rams their L.A. Grand Opener Homecoming, NOBODY !

I hate this reasoning. The zebras weren't matadoring blocks or calling inexplicable halfback gut runs with Alex Collins to kill drives.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Aren't Bevel, wilson's ankle, and the offensive line, really all one and the same issue.?

crosfam

Reaction score
Game 2, that is all.

This will be the highlight of the Rams season. Come the end of the season, we will wallop them at home in our Action Green unis. We will be playoff bound, they will be headed back to the draft, and looking for a new coach. (whoops, they traded that pick).

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1rvash3z said:
Aren't Bevel, wilson's ankle, and the offensive line, really all one and the same issue.?

They are definitely linked. It's like a domino effect.

The o line can't run block, especially against these extremely physical defensive fronts in Miami, LA, and coming up Frisco looks improved and the Jets.

So lack of establishing a run game, forcing wilson to to pass more, leading to him being more vulnerable to getting hit and inevitably injured

mrt144

Reaction score
Bevell is out of his element with the constraints on the team and doesn't know how to fix it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The 1pm start. Our players are used to playing the Rams at 10am. It's really unfair that they switched it up on us like that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
wazzuvius":160133lp said:
Can I also add in Bevell's employer, or rather Shot Caller?

Responsibility goes up the chain of command.
Pete's biggest strength is also his biggest weakness.

LOYALTY!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
We have a solid team that will contend for the Super Bowl. I guess every fanbase has the usual overreactionists who can't see the forest for the trees.