The offense looked terrible, but...

hawker232

Reaction score
When has this offense not looked terrible against the Rams?

I understand the widespread overreaction around here, but this offense has (I hope) certainly not reached it's true potential. We have talent. We have coaches that have proved to start slow but figure things out along the way.

This was a typical Seattle vs. L.A game. If the offense isn't improved by early-mid November, then yes, panic time. Offense in shambles in September? No panic.

:2thumbs:

SlickRick

Reaction score
Love the hawks as much as the next person,but that whole start slow will bite them in the azz, just like last year when the cardz went up & never looked back. Here was there chance at 2-0 & they get taken to the shed for the 3rd time by the rams... unforgivable. Seahawks are capable of so much more ala the steelers

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
hawker232":32ag1k8r said:
When has this offense not looked terrible against the Rams?

I understand the widespread overreaction around here, but this offense has (I hope) certainly not reached it's true potential. We have talent. We have coaches that have proved to start slow but figure things out along the way.

This was a typical Seattle vs. L.A game. If the offense isn't improved by early-mid November, then yes, panic time. Offense in shambles in September? No panic.

:2thumbs:

Scored 31 in Game 1 last season. Of course that included a punt return TD and a defensive TD (remember those?).

A few years ago, Wilson had 300 plus passing and 100 plus rushing.

cesame

Reaction score
The game today was the same game against Miami last week

The offense is that bad right now

Vpk0718

Reaction score
the first string offense also looked terrible last week and every game in the preseason except maybe a couple of drives against a bad dallas defense

this is not typical seattle offense. this is bad.