The Rams are built to do one thing overall, beat Seattle

ivotuk

Reaction score
Coaches always state that their first goal is to win the division, and they focus on that by building a team to beat the team that usually wins the division. That's why the Rams play us so tough, but lose to everyone else.

Pete builds his team for the long haul, to win Championships, and that is what he has brought us.

I have complete faith in Pete and John to put forth a winning team, year in and year out.

Just as I have complete faith in Jeff Fisher to go 7 and 9 every year.

cesame

Reaction score
Sorry but the exact same game played out from the week before against Miami

This team is not firing on all cylinders right now. There's a formula to beat the Seahawks and teams are executing it with more regularity

crosfam

Reaction score
This will be the highlight of the Rams season. Not much left for them.

RW92

Reaction score
Bottom line as I have said before, outside of Tyler it is tough to win if you do not have that deep threat with speed who also can gain separation. The Seahawks are having a difficult time scoring. Tyler is our game breaker and when he got injured it looked futile watching our offense play. I know Russell was hurt, and the O-line is in serious condition but when you telegraph the run, especially 3 times in a row, because your O-line can't pass block, you're not going anywhere on the field.

I'm looking for answers but can't come up with much. I'll say this however, Rubin is a waste of time. I'll say it again. He can't play on my team. And Shead as much as I like his work ethic is a complete liability out there. He just can't keep up.

To win some of the tough games coming on our schedule we will have to blitz more or our offense will not be able to match up score for score. It was hard watching them play today. They were in the game till the end, but there are a lot of parts that need to be fixed. During that Super Bowl run, when the ball was hiked we owned that line. Today from what I saw this week and last, the constant push and penetration aren't there. Thankfully it's a long season and players mature, and you find that diamond in the rough off the practice squad. Telling games that will be coming are Atlanta, the Jets, and Arizona. I'm not looking past San Francisco because in my opinion that is a must win with the foreboding schedule ahead of us.
This year will be John's and Pete's ultimate test. I wish them the best.