What high priced player would you replace for OL help?

seabowl

Reaction score
The OL even with Ifedi back is still not an even average unit. Everybody (including me) says we must build up the line not only to do well on O but frankly to protect our best player in Russ. So if you could what high priced player would you get rid of to help do this.

IMO and I hate to say it but Kam is just not what he was and at times now a liability. Yes I saw what happened when he was out last yer but I attribute that as much to having C Williams in the d backfield as not having Kam. If you were running the team who would you trim off the roster from any of the higher priced players?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Jimmy G and through no fault of his own. Can't utilize his talent if you can't protect the QB.

King Dog

Reaction score
seabowl":2kx7ajm5 said:
The OL even with Ifedi back is still not an even average unit. Everybody (including me) says we must build up the line not only to do well on O but frankly to protect our best player in Russ. So if you could what high priced player would you get rid of to help do this.

IMO and I hate to say it but Kam is just not what he was and at times now a liability. Yes I saw what happened when he was out last yer but I attribute that as much to having C Williams in the d backfield as not having Kam. If you were running the team who would you trim off the roster from any of the higher priced players?

They are not going to do anything. Sorry

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":m8cq7o19 said:
Jimmy G and through no fault of his own. Can't utilize his talent if you can't protect the QB.

Good one. Another In the line of good players Bevell does not know how to use.

Hawks46

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":20r6qzr1 said:

Pass protection wasn't the problem. Wilson missing throws because his ankle was bad, and a total lack of a run game was the problem on offense. Wilson had plenty of time to throw most of the day.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Id really like to see how this line will play with Ifedi. I would also be happy with a B- skilled left tackle instead of D to F pieces of garbage. Our tackle play has been horrible and flat out embarrassing the past couple of years.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Def jimmy. Don't need a TE with only catching talent.

Don't need to buy a player. Just keep around some that we had that were good and were just coming into their own. Having a whole new line each year is not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
At this point I'd trade Jimmy back for Unger and half a sandwich.