Silver lining....Jimmy looked good today

KillerB

Reaction score
Maybe the best part, Graham took a shot right on the surgically repaired knee without any issue.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
King Dog":2imhm8v7 said:
He looked good, now we should try throwing it to him in the Red Zone.

When we get in the Red Zone, that happened once yesterday.

Bevell has no clue how to use TEs and used JG as a WR yesterday. The team has 4 TEs and none are used effectively.

I totally agree with your post, and think simply they should try throwing to him more often anywhere on the field.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Sliver lining..........Everyone in the division are 1-1. Season starts now. Let's see if they can correct this.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Graham creates nightmarish mismatches lined up at rec. I got excited when I saw that. They don't do it enough.

Seymour

Reaction score
jammerhawk":whimo0r8 said:
Why did they not target him more often then?

Exactly! This is good news / doesn't matter news. Bevell will never take full advantage of Grahams skills by designing more plays that isolate him in mismatches and make the other team pay. They didn't even have to double team him, so that means other guys aren't being freed up either.
One of these 2 has to go.
Bevell, or Graham.
And use that $$ on REAL Olinemen. Okung for $5m sounds pretty good. Money left for a GOOD guard, hell Breno makes under $5M too.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I really want to see him take some of the routes Kearse runs. He is an absolute mismatch, we need to get more creative with him than just in-line blocking or 5 yard outs/hooks.