Frank Clark, Reed, Lockett, Rawls

seabowl

Reaction score
These four guys have supplanted many of the veterans as four of our best players on the team and not only by their play but also their energy. Clerks just a beast, Reed too, Lockett is a ridiculous weapon and Rawls is well Rawls. This is the next great nucleus (wirth Russ of course) of this team.

You see there is good news. :D

HawkerD

Reaction score
Rawls???? What game were you watching. Who knows if he is ever back to what he was last year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lockett is for real...Kearse has no place on this team anymore in a number 2 role. In fact I was really worried when Lockett got hurt knowing we would be down to Kearse. Richardson needs to get going but I suspect we will see more of him as the season progresses.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1zgc1g5p said:
HawkerD":1zgc1g5p said:
Rawls???? What game were you watching. Who knows if he is ever back to what he was last year.

I seriously think C-Mike is the guy we go with. Rawls hasn't looked great.

Rawls will be fine and think he'll be the starter long term.

crosfam

Reaction score
Rawls seemed to leave and not come back in the 3rd. Is he hurt?

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Limped to the locker room. Have not heard anything

RW92

Reaction score
Cyrus12":zkbmloos said:
Lockett is for real...Kearse has no place on this team anymore in a number 2 role. In fact I was really worried when Lockett got hurt knowing we would be down to Kearse. Richardson needs to get going but I suspect we will see more of him as the season progresses.

I agree with you about Kearse. He just can't get open. A wasted target.

Also Rubin needs to sit. Give Reed, and Jefferson more time. And I have to find a way to get Marsh more snaps.

At this juncture you have to cut the dead weight and move on. 3 points won't get it done either. As I've said in another thread, there are a lot of parts that need fixing.