Jeff Fisher has beaten Pete Carroll 4 of the last 5

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Let that sink in, 4 out of 5. The guy that will soon set the record for most losses in a career and do so in like 30 fewer games than the 2nd place guy has beaten Pete 4 out of 5 now. Sad. Very, very sad.

I posted this in 2 threads already but I feel it deserves its own thread because I think Pete badly needs to re-evaluate how he approaches games against this guy.

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's all the OL's fault.

Err, they're just a great team.

Ok, we should all be happy about this, and realize that the Rams just play us tough, we'll totally make the playoffs, and there's nothing to worry about.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":30no38ij said:
Let that sink in, 4 out of 5. The guy that will soon set the record for most losses in a career and do so in like 30 fewer games than the 2nd place guy has beaten Pete 4 out of 5 now. Sad. Very, very sad.

I posted this in 2 threads already but I feel it deserves its own thread because I think Pete badly needs to re-evaluate how he approaches games against this guy.

Tell us something that isn't so obvious!

SlickRick

Reaction score
Today began the first leg of the rams superbowl, where there two face persona of dr jekyll & mr hyde convert to dr jekyll & pull out all the stops to beat seattle. With there mystical play calls look to do no wrong, cant explain it. I call it the Twilight zone

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SlickRick":2dbx0r6x said:
Today began the first leg of the rams superbowl, where there two face persona of dr jekyll & mr hyde convert to dr jekyll & pull out all the stops to beat seattle. With there mystical play calls look to do no wrong, cant explain it. I call it the Twilight zone
I call it the same thing Crizilla calls it.