Ken Norton Jr and lack of turnovers

nwHawk

Reaction score
Been thinking that since Norton left, the amount of turnovers has decreased. Hawks just don't seem to punch at balls nearly as much. Nor are we getting INTs. Don't get me wrong, the defense is playing well but we certainly miss his tough presence on the sideline.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well the numbers had to revert.

The year we won the SB, I believe that one in 4 or 5 opponent possessions ended in a turnover. That is both an insane # and a completely unsustainable one.

And while I do agree we are missing opportunities with turnovers, not sure it would matter unless you expect the defense will score with them too. It isn't like our offense has shown anything for us to believe it would do anything with the ball, short field or not.

OP
OP
nwHawk

nwHawk

Reaction score
Lately, opposing teams seem to act as if they wait long enough, they'll get their opportunities. Where as before, it seemed like it was just a matter of time before we created a turnover and took over the game. I miss the soul crushing plays!

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Luck and playing with a lead play a great degree in turnovers. The Rams were content to control the ball today I dont remember one play where we had a great chance to pick the ball off.

drewba

Reaction score
Interceptions frequently occur when the QB makes bad decisions under pressure. Keenum had a clean pocket most of the game.