Who do you think we're going to hire at OC?

King Dog

Reaction score
It goes without saying that if your team only scores 7.5 pts a game your OC is on the chopping block. Who do you think we're looking to hire?

chris98251

Reaction score
Peterson........................

Sarkisian........................

Those are the two I would think are on top of the list initially for me, Sark is coming back with Bama so his first stop isn't going to be here, Peterson has shown the ability to get offense's going and adapts.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Our OC is one of the best in the game and isn't going anywhere. We're not a dysfunctional franchise like Buffalo

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
JSeahawks":35sgp0jf said:
Bevell will be here as long as Pete is here.

You guys should know this by now.

Pete doesnt strike me as the type to make a change mid season.

chris98251

Reaction score
fenderbender123":27flkep8 said:
Who's Peterson?

Huskies Head Coach, it would take a truck of money and a great sales job to get him, the location here in Seattle would be a big sales point, but the UW job is his dream job and he flies under the radar, so a NFL position may be to much spotlight for him as well.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
A chimp throwing poo at the wall would be an upgrade. You think I'm kidding, I'm not.

What is the point of having an OC if you do zero scheming for the team and instead give up an entire half so you can make adjustments after "feeling them out?"

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":bc5qmuio said:
fenderbender123":bc5qmuio said:
Who's Peterson?

Huskies Head Coach, it would take a truck of money and a great sales job to get him, the location here in Seattle would be a big sales point, but the UW job is his dream job and he flies under the radar, so a NFL position may be to much spotlight for him as well.

This is beyond ridiculous.

chris98251

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2eh3p1ms said:
chris98251":2eh3p1ms said:
fenderbender123":2eh3p1ms said:
Who's Peterson?

This is beyond ridiculous.

Why is that ?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2x8lu6sk said:
A chimp throwing poo at the wall would be an upgrade. You think I'm kidding, I'm not.

What is the point of having an OC if you do zero scheming for the team and instead give up an entire half so you can make adjustments after "feeling them out?"

He really doesnt even make adjustments. He's a clown and clueless.

I'm convinced I'm already a better offensive coordinator than him and all I've done is officiate high school football.

I'm tired of talking about him though, PC clearly is going to continue to fall on the sword for his guys.

kf3339

Reaction score
Well, since it's not going to happen how about Brett Favre?

After all, he did tell Bevell to **** called his own plays on the field. It worked pretty well for him and the Vikings! Just saying........ :irishdrinkers:

Edited for language

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Google wasn't much help. Who are the best available candidates? Obviously 7.5 pts a game doesn't work.

davidonmi

Reaction score
chris98251":2t1lfvd1 said:
Peterson........................

Sarkisian........................

Those are the two I would think are on top of the list initially for me, Sark is coming back with Bama so his first stop isn't going to be here, Peterson has shown the ability to get offense's going and adapts.
Petersen. why the hell would he leave Washington for a OC job?
Sark. no just no

chris98251

Reaction score
I didn't say it would happen, I said I would ask and that he had to be pried away from Boise State to come to Washington but wanted everything to fit for him to do so. He has a successful offense and it has transitioned to top tier College level, he has managed to work with restrictions and a less then top line talent. Just thinking off the top of my head it would be a candidate, there are so many others listed in this thread after all.

silverandgold

Reaction score
IMHO I believe when this season is over, lets just hope PC will wake up form his stubborn slumber and decide to trade bevell with another team's OC. I would like Mike Shula of the panthers as OC. Why? Cuz he does very well on managing a balance of run and passing offense with the panthers and I think he would do a great job for the Seahawks (hopefully cuz i do know he wouldn't do well with other teams, that is if Shula will be available for coach trading after this season)