Seahawks are one of the bottom 3 offenses in the league.

RussB

Reaction score
annotated

I know its just week 2 but lol. These are the most up to date stats as of right now. The cleveland clowns are more effective on offense than we are lmao. One TD in two games and 15 total.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Go ahead and check the stats.

Over the past several years, we have been one of the worst in the league at RZ conversion %.

Really all that seems to have changed is that where before we were good at moving between the 20s, now we cannot even do that.

But the offensive incompetence has not gotten worse, just less hidden. Less opportunities for Wilson specials to score surprise unplanned TDs now.

(Though admittedly 'fixing' the OL seems to have neutered our run blocking this year)

GeekHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1tf9btwb said:
(Though admittedly 'fixing' the OL seems to have neutered our run blocking this year)

Run blocking? You mean where Marshawn was always getting hit 3 yards in the backfield but still making a positive play out of it? I've lost what little confidence I may have ever had in Tom Cable. The O-line can't pass block, but at least the run blocking sucks...

hawker84

Reaction score
what's new in the first part of our seasons? We always start slow, we always look like shit, it always takes us half a game and half a season to make adjustments. we will never be able to cover tight ends and backs under the Caroll regime, so please, tell me something new?

ARhawk

Reaction score
The Packers are near the bottom, and we all know their offense is way better than their current ranking.
It's only been two weeks and we've played two teams that both have top 5 D-lines in the league. We have a entirely new O-line that had to deal with those D-lines. I'm not too worried yet

mrt144

Reaction score
Just to put this in perspective, RW is suffering 200 basis point reduction in his 2016 season pass completion % from career average this season so far. ~64% to ~62% That's nothing. He can complete passes but it stands to reason that he's not completing meaningful passes right now...validated in some part by looking at the Y/A

Further context - other QBs are killing it this year in that regard so far.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
hawker84":3ppyyo8h said:
what's new in the first part of our seasons? We always start slow, we always look like shit, it always takes us half a game and half a season to make adjustments. we will never be able to cover tight ends and backs under the Caroll regime, so please, tell me something new?

And people just accept this? This should have been fixed a long time ago. Slow starts are what doomed us last year. Inexcusable for it to still be a problem and actually be worse.