What bothers me the most

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
This FO has learned nothing from last year and they have actually rolled out a worse O-line than last year . Some heads need to roll. Now is there a chance this team can turn it all around of course but by the time they do are we fighting for a Wildcard spot again. A win next week is crucial I don't think we can count on this team turning it on the second half of the season. A win next week were 2/1 so while I want to freak out about our playoff chances it's to soon . It's not to soon to freak out about this coaching staff they continue to make the same mistakes over and over.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody freaking out in week two at 1-1 is clearly new to being a fan of the Seattle Seahawks. Please.

Now get back to me in Week 12 if we are 5-7. THEN I would start freaking out.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
They spent a first round pick and 30% of our draft on the o'line. Not to mention drafting a tight end who will be our best blocking te to help out the line. It sucks that the two pieces that should be contributing right now are injured.

Other then that I'm not sure what you want them to do. With the salary cap you can't have all pros at every position. As you know we have a ton if money tied up in out defense and qb.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Aros":2557phn9 said:
Anybody freaking out in week two at 1-1 is clearly new to being a fan of the Seattle Seahawks. Please.

Now get back to me in Week 12 if we are 5-7. THEN I would start freaking out.

This isn't a SuperBowl team it's not even a playoff team the way there playing i'm all for optimism but let's not just dismiss this horrible Offense as nothing to worry about we barely made the playoffs last year. We were damn lucky not to be one and done and then got there asses kicked the next week . So that's the reality.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
You want to panic about the coaching staff that has lead the Hawks to 47 wins two NFC championships and two super bowls because they are 1-1 and the post season is in jeapordy? That sounds like crazy talk. I watched a lot of teams everyone thinks are contenders put up big numbers today.... And lose. As far as last year they made a great run after a tough start to make the playoffs, beat a solid Vik's team in record cold temps and the ass kicking was a 7 point loss with the Hawks out scoring them 24-0 in the second half. Maybe you're right, fire everyone and mail it in no way they can catch the 1-1 cards

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
Anyone watch the Packers game last night vs Minnesota?? Aaron Rodgers had his Pro Bowl guard released during last cuts because of, you guessed it, the salary cap....the replacement is a 4th year guy, with 4 career starts...sounds familiar??....The best QB in foorball, has Eddie Lacy, a weak OL (slightly better than Seattle's), two decent WR's and Jared Cook at TE....not much better than Seattle's group and Packers defense is aging and reliant on Julius Peppers and Matthews, both decent, but nothing to be fearful of.

I think the JS and PC need to start to realize that Glowinski didn't play last year for a reason....if anything, I knew Webb was a liability, but Glowinski has been disappointing in first two weeks....we placed so much stock in the finale at Arizona last year that it didn't make sense that he wasn't Ifedi (day one starting type).

Would anyone trade a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Joe Thomas??

Willyeye

Reaction score
It's nothing to do with being 1-1. But it's the fact that they're currently #31 in scoring, averaging only 7.5 PPG. That is a HORRIBLE number. When was the last time the Hawks' offense was held to only 3 points? Not even a TD? I'm starting to panic. It's not like the Rams' and Dolphins' defenses were world beaters against the 49ers and Patriots. Without Ifedi, this O-Line looks worse than last year's version. Hopefully they can get it together when Ifedi comes back. On a side note, they look like geniuses for playing Britt at Center.

And although the defense has had great results, Rubin, Avril and Thomas are playing far lower than expectations. Morgan is not doing well at replacing Irvin. Where are the turnovers? The offense could use a little help while Russell is hobbled.

scrummymustard

Reaction score
Willyeye":v51x35c4 said:
It's nothing to do with being 1-1. But it's the fact that they're currently #31 in scoring, averaging only 7.5 PPG. That is a HORRIBLE number. When was the last time the Hawks' offense was held to only 3 points? Not even a TD? I'm starting to panic. It's not like the Rams' and Dolphins' defenses were world beaters against the 49ers and Patriots. Without Ifedi, this O-Line looks worse than last year's version. Hopefully they can get it together when Ifedi comes back. On a side note, they look like geniuses for playing Britt at Center.

And although the defense has had great results, Rubin, Avril and Thomas are playing far lower than expectations. Morgan is not doing well at replacing Irvin. Where are the turnovers? The offense could use a little help while Russell is hobbled.

What's funny is that the #32 ranked offense in PPG is the team we just lost to at a whopping 4.5ppg. Having Graham pass blocking on first and goal is mind boggling, maybe even more so than his 0 targets in the red zone. We throw a fade to chop chop? I mean really!?!? The situational play calling is absurd.

I can't have any complaints about our D.....they only gave up 9 points.

Willyeye

Reaction score
scrummymustard":1ubyeh9c said:
Willyeye":1ubyeh9c said:

What's funny is that the #32 ranked offense in PPG is the team we just lost to at a whopping 4.5ppg. Having Graham pass blocking on first and goal is mind boggling, maybe even more so than his 0 targets in the red zone. We throw a fade to chop chop? I mean really!?!? The situational play calling is absurd.

I can't have any complaints about our D.....they only gave up 9 points.

It's not really a complaint...just an observation. This is the 3rd sraight game without a turnover for our defense. It's out of character. In 2013, they were only sutout on turnovers in one game, including playoffs. In 2014 they missed having turnovers in only 4 games out of 17, but they never went 2 straight.

Now it's the Panthers, Dolphins and Rams...3 straight. In fact, they didn't get any against the Rams last season in Week 16.

As far as Avril, Rubin, and Thomas, they just don't look as good as they did last year. Hoping they can blow out the 49ers with at least one turnover and put all of this behind themselves.

Latest posts