Seating in Arizona

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
General question for those who have gone to a game in Glendale. Where are the best places to sit? How is the upper section? I know at CLink there's not a bad seat in the house, does the same apply here?

Thanks for your help!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":22gj4dzk said:
General question for those who have gone to a game in Glendale. Where are the best places to sit? How is the upper section? I know at CLink there's not a bad seat in the house, does the same apply here?

Thanks for your help!

Upper section is fine. I have sat there the last 2 games we played in Arizona.

Good sight lines.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Agree with above. I've sat in every section and really they are all pretty good.

86Hawk

Reaction score
Theres not much of a bad seat in upper deck. When i was there the roof was open on a 90 degree day and the a/c was blasting on us the whole time. So damn cold. If you sit near the top maybe bring a jacket.

DHawk

Reaction score
I've been in the second level once, visitor side, great seats. When the tickets were a little cheaper I was on the bottom level 12 rows back from the Seahawk bench. LOVED those seats.

peppersjap

Reaction score
We were in the upper level on the Seahawks side and felt the seats were great. It is a very nice stadium.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
I've sat all over in that stadium. Not a bad seat there. If you want to be around other 12's, try to stay within the 20's on the visitor side

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Glendale has a cool setup. If you stay close, you can get your drink on in one of the finer establishments at Westgate. Or before the game if it's played at night. Big ass parking lot by the stadium for ample tailgating experiences. We were 18 rows back in the endzone and dug those except for the one annoying Cardinals fan who kept pestering a friend of mine who's short and chubby by calling him Danny Devito. Didn't think that was very hospitable.

drcool

Reaction score
I was in the upper deck at about the 10 yard line for a game a few years back. Pretty much a standard upper deck seat. Sight lines were solid, sat pretty close to DJ Hackett's family so that was fun.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys! Was hoping to go to the game in N'awlins but its looking like SNF in Glendale is the roadie I'm attending this season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Another recommendation for Glendale here. The seats are all pretty good but I'd aim for about the 25 on the visitor's side. Tons of Hawks fans sit there and the SNF booth usually sets up right on the 20 there after the game. Parking and entry are pretty quick as well.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
AgentDib":1cly20yp said:
Another recommendation for Glendale here. The seats are all pretty good but I'd aim for about the 25 on the visitor's side. Tons of Hawks fans sit there and the SNF booth usually sets up right on the 20 there after the game. Parking and entry are pretty quick as well.
That's where my wife and I will be... Section 132, Row 11. It's our first Hawks road trip so we're really looking forward to it.

We're recently retired so we're flying in early (Wednesday morning) and driving up to Flagstaff and HQ-ing there until Sunday morning. We've got day trips planned to the Grand Canyon and Sedona... and we've also got tickets to the Saturday night Northern Arizona U. vs. Montana Grizzlies footballl game. My wife grew up in Missoula and attended UM so we're avid Griz fans as well.

Come Sunday morning we'll drive back down to PHX to take in the Hawks SNF game. We fly back to SEA on Monday.

It should be a fun trip.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":v83xkql8 said:
AgentDib":v83xkql8 said:
That's where my wife and I will be... Section 132, Row 11. It's our first Hawks road trip so we're really looking forward to it.

We're recently retired so we're flying in early (Wednesday morning) and driving up to Flagstaff and HQ-ing there until Sunday morning. We've got day trips planned to the Grand Canyon and Sedona... and we've also got tickets to the Saturday night Northern Arizona U. vs. Montana Grizzlies footballl game. My wife grew up in Missoula and attended UM so we're avid Griz fans as well.

Come Sunday morning we'll drive back down to PHX to take in the Hawks SNF game. We fly back to SEA on Monday.

It should be a fun trip.
Sounds like a great trip. If you ever follow the Griz to North Dakota, look me up.

seahawks187

Reaction score
Might be a dumb question but I'm looking to buy tickets to this game. I was looking on the seat geek app and I was just wondering if I buy 2-3 tickets are the seats going to be next to each other 100%??

Thx

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
seahawks187":3n06dqbv said:
Might be a dumb question but I'm looking to buy tickets to this game. I was looking on the seat geek app and I was just wondering if I buy 2-3 tickets are the seats going to be next to each other 100%??

Thx

Look at the seats on ticketmaster and you will see that most seats are next to each other. Usually a single person seller sells seats in a group of 2 to 4 on the same row so they can sell them all. They like to keep them in pairs at least, but sometimes you can get a single. If the app says the row and 3 seats/4 seats, they should be in sequential order. That means Row 32 seat 12 thru 15 for example.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
seahawks187":2i1bpf16 said:
Thx man .. Just purchased my tickets section 102 row 28 woooo

No problem....

There may be a problem with this game tho, All the Arizona fans may not be there yet from their other states...yanno the snowbird crowd. Ya may have to root for both teams. :sarcasm_off: :twisted: :stirthepot:

Incubus

Reaction score
We just grabbed 4 tickets.....Section 136, Row 4!

Seahawks side.....corner section.

Can't Wait!!

Anyone else sitting near us?

saroos

Reaction score
Just moved down here to Arizona just picked up tickets to surprise the wife and kids with when they show up next week !!
Section 121 in the end zone

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Bring your mobile device if you like game stats ect.
The only thing I didn't like about the stadium is the lack of in game stats on any type of "hustle boards". The Clink keeps us well informed.