Beast Mode goes Willy Wonka, launches new chocolate bar line

knownone

Reaction score
I think it's cool and all, but who is the target audience? You'd think kids, but how many kids are gonna spend 4$ on a 2.5oz candy bar. Seems like an odd choice to come out with somewhat of a gourmet chocolate bar, and market it towards kids...

It's really cool, I hope it works out for him.... it seems like an incredibly risky investment.

kidhawk

Reaction score
knownone":2mns2hsn said:
I think it's cool and all, but who is the target audience? You'd think kids, but how many kids are gonna spend 4$ on a 2.5oz candy bar. Seems like an odd choice to come out with somewhat of a gourmet chocolate bar, and market it towards kids...

It's really cool, I hope it works out for him.... it seems like an incredibly risky investment.

It's not really aimed at kids and I don't see it as very risky. The bars are being sold to raise money for his foundation. Charitable stuff like that is aimed more at adults than children. The money goes for a good cause, so that in itself will help sales as long as the word gets out.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
knownone":yq0gj41e said:

It's not only kids that eat chocolate.

I ordered a 3-pack.

I bet he does well with it...

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1ssw5vwv said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bettinahansen/status/779750538590117888[/tweet]
Dang, wish I'd been able to make it down too.