Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What should have been an ugly win against the Rams instead turned into an uglier loss. No need to rehash here, there's been plenty of that this week. Some will argue since we only scored 3 against them while the 49ers rolled them 28-0 that should somehow mean that we will lose to the 49ers.

Hogwash.

History tends to be a good indicator of trends and this team in the PC/RW/JS era knows how to come off a disappointing loss on the road and get back to the winning column at home the following week. Yes the 49ers looked surprisingly good beating up on the Rams in their home opener but let's keep things in perspective. They are still nowhere near the team they were a few years ago with Harbaugh as HC. Sure they are scrappy, young and more talented then perhaps most first thought.

The Seahawks have a lot of work to do offensively. It won't be a blow out but it will be a win to start feeling better about ourselves again.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - 49ers 13

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Can't help but agree. We're having a tough time right now, but this is the miserable whiners!

Seattle 24
San Francisco 13

Record to date 1 - 1

2_0_6

Reaction score
I ate some crow Sunday thinking we would look at least resemble something of a competent offense.

Banged up Russ, Baldwin, Rawls, Ifedi, Vanett, & a O-line in flux I have a feeling this is going to be an ugly game.

Score prediction with no Defensive turnovers:

49ers: 16
Hawks: 13

Score prediction with at least one defensive turnover:

Hawks: 20
49ers: 10

1-1 RTD

Cmon defense, cause some turnovers!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Should be a win. With so many banged up, I am not confident though.

Seahawks 17
49ers 13

My Record to Date: 1-1

iigakusei

Reaction score
We are going to destroy them and everything will be fine again.
Seahawks 35 - Niners 13

Largent80

Reaction score
We are going to destroy them?

I don't think so. We have no offense 1 touchdown in 2 games is hardly a confidence builder and until I see different I won't predict a win

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I was dead wrong last week, but also still an optimist. I pick us to win, but not at all confident in it seeing as the 9ers blasted the Rams and the Rams made us look like a high school coached team. If they have a defensive strategy at all I don't see us being able to adapt to it. But I can't pick against the Hawks EVER with the 9ers involved.

Low scoring affair 10-9 Hawks.

1-1ytd.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am predicting a win mainly for two reasons this week. Our defense and we're at home. Those two factors should overcome our M*A*S*H unit on offense.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
More interesting than this game is where the game plan is focused....Baldwin limited, Lockett limited, Rawls limited.....Maybe Vannett plays....maybe Graham gets going.

Defense is very comfortable against a Chip Kelly offense that wants to go up tempo....I think Seattle will need to go up-tempo as well and we'll see more points than we expect.....I give Carlos Hyde a TD and 3 FG's by the Niners as well.

Seattle gets to 30+ points and all is right in the world....special teams gives the Hawks a spark and we get a couple of INT's that we cash in on in the 2nd quarter to give the home fans some comfort level.

17-6 halftime lead.

31-16 final score.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
The usual grumbling suspects will have to pick apart the SeaGals' halftime routine this week:

Hawks 26,
Ninies 21

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The offense continues to stink it up. The twelves become restless, booing the offense after their second three and out.

Chants for "bevell sucks" fill the stadium, resulting in depleted morale for the offense. The 49ers control time of possession, and chip Kelly exploits the defense with Carlos Hyde. .Net goes into complete meltdown mode after the game.

San Francisco 17
Seattle 13

RTD 1-1

Decimation

Reaction score
I believe the offense will play better this week, especially with running the ball. We start slow as usual but come out on top in the second half. First game where we score multiple touchdowns finally!

Seahawks 24

49ers 14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Hawks offense comes out slow and predictable. Niners capitalize. Halftime score niners 17 Hawks 6. Halftime adjustment slowly turn tid, final score Niners 24 Hawks 26.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
This could be a real turning point game, one way or the other. I'm going with an ugly but frantic win with a late Wilson miracle.

Hawks 16
49ers 13

RTD 1-1

nash72

Reaction score
49ers - 21
Seattle - 13

The usual grumbling about how its everybodys fault except for Bevell's will proceed from the usual suspects.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I usually don't do "predictions."

Who's ever right?

But OK, I'll do it this once: Seahawks will squeek out an ugly win.

They are adapting from last week now in their prep.