What do the players think of the new Color Rush uniforms?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
It's growing on me although it looks a little bit like they've been dunked in green slime...or they're walking gatorade.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":3w10n8p8 said:
It's growing on me although it looks a little bit like they've been dunked in green slime...or they're walking gatorade.

So the new Ghostbusters missed slimer eh???

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think they look a "ton" better than I imagined they would.

I hated the the thought but don't hate those, in that setting.
I'll reserve my final thoughts, until I see them on the FB field.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I love the green tops. I think a different color pants would be better although I'm not sure what you would go with. I'm weird but I like them.

sutz

Reaction score
Maybe it's just my old eyes, but they don't look quite as bright as the old ones from the Chicago game. Not quite so "neon" green as before.

Not too bad. Someone mentioned the possibility of an alternate pant color. Blue would not be good for that, I think. Perhaps white or wolf gray, but I think the unicolor is probably best here. And I have never liked the unicolor look.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Reading their body language I would say they feel about the color rush uniforms the same way 95% of the fans feel about them.

253hawk

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":re1egwe5 said:

LodeonKidsChoiceSportsAwards2016nLzg EAhYuHl

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I can stomach one player wearing this, but 11 of them running around in this obnoxious neon is going to look ridiculous.

But hey, chicks and kids dig it..................which I assume was the intent of this hairbrained NFL marketing idea.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I absolutely love 'em.
Gods truth, when I was a youngster (some 64 Years ago) we lived in South Seattle, (not too far from where Qwest Field is today) my mom worked at Pikes Place, I recall riding to downtown on a city bus with her, looking out the window at the taxi cabs and them being the SAME green...That became my favorite color....So the color just looks right to me.
GANG GREEN !!! :twisted:

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I'll be at the color rush game this year as my yearly game attendance. I'm hoping they will look better in person than what they will look like on TV.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
They look like 80's wrestler versions of football uniforms.

In other words

I love them and wish we would wear them every game, all the time.