The Ever-Ellusive Authentic SB48 Chromaflex Patch

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been hunting for the real Chromaflex SB48 patch ever since the game with no luck. I came across this today on eBay...He has the authentic SB 49 patch so I emailed him to see if he has the 48 or where I could find them.

The hunt continues...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Auth-Super- ... 41b3809086

kidhawk

Reaction score
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD....do they really sell for $100 each just for the patch? :shock:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's how rare these are! Trust me, I have been looking for two years, 7 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes with no luck, minus one of the Netters (I forget who) who bought the authentic SB48 jersey with the real patch off eBay but I wasn't willing to spring for his asking price.

I even e-mailed VP Mike Flood to see if he could lead me in the direction and even he wasn't able.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
That's me, I have a KJ Wright 48 jersey and a Dion Bailey 49 jersey

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And your address is....? :327321_Spy_23.22:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Aros":16bkoov1 said:
And your address is....? :327321_Spy_23.22:
I thought you have my address? Didn't I send you some Starbucks cards?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife must have stole them...

Seymour

Reaction score
Aros":10e9ohbi said:
That's how rare these are! Trust me, I have been looking for two years, 7 months, 21 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes with no luck, minus one of the Netters (I forget who) who bought the authentic SB48 jersey with the real patch off eBay but I wasn't willing to spring for his asking price.

I even e-mailed VP Mike Flood to see if he could lead me in the direction and even he wasn't able.

Interesting. I have a spare sitting right here in front of me I've been wondering what to do with.
I may consider getting rid of it??

Attachments

• IMG_2415-cropped-3.jpg
    IMG_2415-cropped-3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,323

BlueThunder

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3v1j8km0 said:

How did you manage to get those, and how much are you asking for each? (though I'd only be interested in the K.J. Wright 48). And they aren't, um, "game worn" are they? :drool:

KJ20WRIGHT

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
BlueThunder":38yh76im said:
ZorntoLargent":38yh76im said:

How did you manage to get those, and how much are you asking for each? (though I'd only be interested in the K.J. Wright 48). And they aren't, um, "game worn" are they? :drool:
They are game issued backup jerseys. The Seahawks auction site is where I obtained them.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2pnbzf40 said:
BlueThunder":2pnbzf40 said:
ZorntoLargent":2pnbzf40 said:

They are game issued backup jerseys. The Seahawks auction site is where I obtained them.

Wow. Awesome. So, um, if you were to part with them, I suppose I could probably buy a new 65" 4K tv instead?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3ao81hp6 said:
Aros":3ao81hp6 said:

Interesting. I have a spare sitting right here in front of me I've been wondering what to do with.
I may consider getting rid of it??
This does not look like Zorns..I think yours was the common ones that came out before the Super Bowl?Aros I don't think the game ones will get any cheaper as time goes unless you see one at a yard sale/goodwill.Maybe a Broncos one would be Easier and you can cut it out of that funky orange jersey.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've even tried finding Broncos authentic 48 jerseys (I wouldn't imagine too many players would want to hold on to them based on how the game turned out) to no avail. Thanks guys for the help but for the record this is what the authentic Chromaflex patch looks like:

ZorntoLargent":2drt6zpo said:

Latest posts