anyone have the NFL game pass?

blkhwk

Reaction score
Just signed up but cannot get to the all 22 film. Any help would be appreciated!

Basis4day

Reaction score
blkhwk":2cavcltl said:
Just signed up but cannot get to the all 22 film. Any help would be appreciated!

Start watching a game. Move the mouse over the video. Upper right corner there should be buttons that says "Broadcast", "Condensed", "Coaches Film".

All-22 is coaches film. Click it.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I have GamePass and this is my second season. It's been great so far (living in Asia).

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I have game pass. Last weeks game was blacked out live in the UK.

I have not watched it. I will not have it in the house.

ballard1951

Reaction score
If you live in Europe the NFL Game Pass is the only way to watch your team every week. I watch early games live, and late games the next day.

The Game Pass is great, but this Sunday I couldn't care less about it. I'm i Seattle (Ballard) and will be at the Clink! 8)

themunn

Reaction score
I've used it for about 5 years now, I used to think it was great, but over the last 3 seasons it's been a bit of a waste of money to be honest - primetime games are too late for me to stay up for generally, and any game that gets shown on Sky Sports is blacked out live, I think last year that was about 4 maybe even 5 games - couple that with the primetime matches and last year I hardly saw any of the first 10 matches or so, and as such lost quite a bit of interest in the second half of the season.

Furthermore, the playoffs have been blacked out in every year prior to this year (where I understand they'll no longer be) - had they been blacked out again this year I'd probably have quit paying for it.

Just my opinion on it of course - I begrudge paying the extra money on sky sports/now tv just to watch 3-4 games a year.