What an EPIC game by Baldwin!

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
That CRAAAZY one hander, that deep ball.. and now as I was busy typeing this he just scored a touchdown!! What a monster game just WOW :irishdrinkers:

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
Even after his breakout year, he's the most underrated receiver in the league. Everyone fawns over Brown and he's terrific. But Baldwin does just as much these days.

hawk45

Reaction score
The corners they are putting on him aren't even close to be able to covering him. Teams may need to think about putting CB1 on him, which isn't optimal when he operates out of the slot.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That one hander was sensational...Not only did he snag the ball with one hand, he spun his body to his side when drawing it in, so as to keep it from hitting the ground...."Undrafted" Baldwin has been playing like a high pick first rounder, hence the big payday.

dogorama

Reaction score
I think the greatest thing about this is that he just got his first big contract and is still playing just as hard, if not harder, than before. That speaks volumes about the man.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
IMHO Baldwin makes as many spectacular catches as ODB. The catch fh in the Minni playoff game last year and even todays was off the charts good. I guess ODB being newish and in the NY market and East Coast and all gets him all the accolades. They can have that diva I like me some ADB. Guy earns his paycheck.

Polk738

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":2nqo63vm said:
IMHO Baldwin makes as many spectacular catches as ODB. The catch fh in the Minni playoff game last year and even todays was off the charts good. I guess ODB being newish and in the NY market and East Coast and all gets him all the accolades. They can have that diva I like me some ADB. Guy earns his paycheck.

That and Doug doesn't try and fight the net on the sidelines when they are losing

RW92

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":1k2u3hm5 said:
Even after his breakout year, he's the most underrated receiver in the league. Everyone fawns over Brown and he's terrific. But Baldwin does just as much these days.

Have to agree with you wholeheartedly. He was awesome today. Kearse needs to start pulling his weight however. He's just not contributing the way he has in the past. Great win today. Need to continue next week in the Meadowlands.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Polk738":1c6nkdi8 said:
Year of The Hawk":1c6nkdi8 said:

That and Doug doesn't try and fight the net on the sidelines when they are losing

And promptly lose to the net.

Baldwin has become that one on one mismatch that we needed. He's going to open it up; now you can't have safety help over the top for Graham and Baldwin. If you do, you audible to a run and get an easy 5 yards.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I said it after the Miami game and I'll reiterate, Doug Baldwin is now an elite NFL receiver. The media may not know it but his teammates and opponents do.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":5623jg57 said:
I said it after the Miami game and I'll reiterate, Doug Baldwin is now an elite NFL receiver. The media may not know it but his teammates and opponents do.

Pretty sure even the media admits it now............that one hander yesterday was brilliant.

253hawk

Reaction score
Wallpaper-sized:

ml_cq2t0428.jpg

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Jesus Christ! That photo is just damn BEAUTIFUL! Think about the mental/physical synchronization going on. Even if you hadn't seen the play, or even knew that he actually caught the damn thing for that matter, that shit is flat out AMAZING!