Seahawks/Jets is FOX's national game this week

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FOX has the doubleheader this weekend and Seahawks/Jets is the main game in the early slot (Dallas/San Fran is the main one in the late afternoon slot)

Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch will be calling our game for a second straight week. IMO the best pairing in the biz.

Good news for those out of market Seahawk fans without NFLST. The TV maps will drop tomorrow but a good chunk of the country is getting this game. :2thumbs:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=4

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Not in my neck of the woods. I will get Detroit/Chicago. :pukeface:

Seymour

Reaction score
Yaaah...the nervous twitchy girl again.

pam-oliver-hair.jpg

kf3339

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2z6m6hsf said:
FOX has the doubleheader this weekend and Seahawks/Jets is the main game in the early slot (Dallas/San Fran is the main one in the late afternoon slot)

Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch will be calling our game for a second straight week. IMO the best pairing in the biz.

Good news for those out of market Seahawk fans without NFLST. The TV maps will drop tomorrow but a good chunk of the country is getting this game. :2thumbs:

This is great news! I hope my Los Angeles market is included on the map. TY.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seymour":2m8czomm said:

pam-oliver-hair.jpg
Guessing she'll find a way to breathlessly give us a Niners report even though they're not actually one if the teams involved in the game.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
kf3339":2tybwe21 said:
Hasselbeck":2tybwe21 said:

I live in Irvine, CA. Our local fox channel should be playing the hawks game. I just checked the TV guide.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will never forget how she looked like she was on the verge of crying when she had to interview Harbaugh after losing to us in the NFCCG. What a dolt.

canfan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1wyrzxte said:
Seymour":1wyrzxte said:

pam-oliver-hair.jpg
Guessing she'll find a way to breathlessly give us a Niners report even though they're not actually one if the teams involved in the game.

I was going to give her props. She held it together pretty well when the 49ers were losing. At least she didn't take it harder than the coach. Plus I'm almost sure she didn't try to influence the refs prior to the game this time, by asking them if they were going to call more defensive pass interference on the Seahawks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
How can you tell it is the national game? When I click the link I don't see anywhere that it specifies that. Keeping fingers crossed for when the map is released tomorrow. Given the other games in competition, though, I would say the chances are good.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":lb8z59wj said:
How can you tell it is the national game? When I click the link I don't see anywhere that it specifies that. Keeping fingers crossed for when the map is released tomorrow. Given the other games in competition, though, I would say the chances are good.

Go to tvguide listings for your area on sunday, should show whether fox has the game on.

mikeak

Reaction score
well I plan on following the Seahawks east-coast game plan and turn it on in the second half.....

Largent80

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":wp9biuur said:
Dallas v San Fran?

Do Fox think it's 1994?

Another pasting for the Niners there.

Agree, Dallas needs to be respected with Dak in there. I hate to say it because I loathe them

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":j79mh8wq said:
HawkGA":j79mh8wq said:

Go to tvguide listings for your area on sunday, should show whether fox has the game on.

Interesting. I had assumed that wouldn't be updated until Wednesday. I'm showing the game available for me. Awesome!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":2hmexk2m said:
Seahawkfan80":2hmexk2m said:
HawkGA":2hmexk2m said:

Interesting. I had assumed that wouldn't be updated until Wednesday. I'm showing the game available for me. Awesome!

It depends on if they are on top of their programming. Sometimes they are not. Apparently this time they are. Happy for ya. I am gonna record this one too.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkGA":18qs7es8 said:

Two ways.. One we get Fox's B team, so it's one of their two headliners.. And it's sequentially listed at the top of their early slate.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1r0yah00 said:
HawkGA":1r0yah00 said:

Two ways.. One we get Fox's B team, so it's one of their two headliners.. And it's sequentially listed at the top of their early slate.

B team? When did the Cowboys fullback get bumped down in favor of Lynch?

kf3339

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":30gblo2u said:
kf3339":30gblo2u said:
Hasselbeck":30gblo2u said:

I live in Irvine, CA. Our local fox channel should be playing the hawks game. I just checked the TV guide.

Good. I hope that's the case. I hate having to watch early games in a bar or restaurant with Direct TV. My condo complex still won't let us get it and can only watch cable. I know it sucks.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Aros":1o6qsa7o said:
I will never forget how she looked like she was on the verge of crying when she had to interview Harbaugh after losing to us in the NFCCG. What a dolt.

I think she was more disappointed than Harbaugh :2thumbs:

Pamflip