Germain Ifedi WILL Play on Sunday!

Hawkscanner

Reaction score

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Very encouraging news. We're going to need all the help we can get against that D-line. Can't wait to see how he does in his debut.

HawkGA

Reaction score
In a post today, Sheil makes it sound like Ifedi is expected to play.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, good news if he's truly ready.

I'd hate to think they are rushing him back in order to protect RW.

Seems as though JJ Watt may have rushed a bit, now he's out for the rest of the season.

I know it's different types of injuries but.....

brimsalabim

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3tkuwxyk said:
Limited in practice but that's a start.
With this Oline "limited" is a serious step up. We are three games in and have already injured every player that plays behind this line. This has to be historic.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I am as excited as the next guy to get Ifedi in there. But we should not think he is going to be a monster in his first NFL game in his first season. He could be awesome but I would not be sure he will be right out of the gate. People need to realize it will take time not only for him to adjust to the league (assuming he will be good to great) but also need time to gel with rest of front line.

Assuming he will be an upgrade at all.

I hope so.

Mojambo

Reaction score
I think Gilliam holds RT this week, but I'm pretty sure that competition will be week to week and I wouldn't be surprised to see them sharing reps eventually.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":10shcaj2 said:
I am as excited as the next guy to get Ifedi in there. But we should not think he is going to be a monster in his first NFL game in his first season. He could be awesome but I would not be sure he will be right out of the gate. People need to realize it will take time not only for him to adjust to the league (assuming he will be good to great) but also need time to gel with rest of front line.

Assuming he will be an upgrade at all.

I hope so.

Yeah, the Jets defensive line isn't exactly a kind welcoming committee to the NFL. I won't be troubled if he gets clobbered a few times.

Mojambo

Reaction score
He's going to need some time to knock off the rust, but I'm extremely excited to see that Glow-Britt-Ifedi interior work together again.

Mick063

Reaction score
Bevel was running to the left side. I believe the right side has just opened up.