Best 2 Seahawk defenders right now.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Who in your opinion are the 2 best playing Seahawk defenders this season? I see a lot of potential nominees. My 2 picks are Richard Sherman who is absolutely shutting down his receiver (again) this season, and Michael Bennett, who has pretty much been unblockable.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This is a tough one because there are a number of players who could be considered here. I think Frank Clark is playing extremely well, so is Bennett, Reed and Sherman. If I had to choose as of right now, it's Sherman and Bennett as Hollandhawk said. Teams focusing on Bennett has allowed Clark to excel.

A

Anonymous

hawkfan68":32quvee0 said:
This is a tough one because there are a number of players who could be considered here. I think Frank Clark is playing extremely well, so is Bennett, Reed and Sherman. If I had to choose as of right now, it's Sherman and Bennett as Hollandhawk said. Teams focusing on Bennett has allowed Clark to excel.

Can't lie, I pressed the button... :roll:

Can I say "quadritto"?

Sherman and Bennett.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's Sherman for sure. You could honestly go with a number of guys but I'll say Clark then Bennett and not too far behind Reed.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Clark is really shining this year and filling that pass rush role we envisioned. I absolutely love it when I see him and Bennett bullrushing the QB.

Fade

Reaction score
I can't believe it, because he had an underwhelming season last year, but it is Bobby Wagner. He had a bad pre-season game against the Vikings, and teams in the first 3 weeks of the season have tried the same tactics, and Wagner has shut them down.

1. Bobby Wagner

2. Richard Sherman - Business as usual.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Not easy to pick two because at least three-fourths of the D has been playing lights out, but Wagner has been crazy good so far this season. Can't name a second because 4 or 5 players tie for that spot in my mind.

irocdave

Reaction score
Sherman then Bennet, no doubt about it. ET and Kam have been average at best so far this year. Wagner is right behind Bennet and has a strangle hold is pushing for the #2 spot.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Wagner and Bennett for me on current form.

Historically I would have said Thomas and Sherman.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Sherman and Clark. Bennett is more important to the defense, but from a strictly "play" standpoint, I gotta give Clark the nod.

Bennett is my favorite player on the team, and the only new style jersey I own (signed even), so it was hard not to pick him. Love the dude.

seabowl

Reaction score
KJ is pretty impressive too, also Reed

hawker84

Reaction score
vin.couve12":3grh3ar8 said:
Wagner and Kam for me.

these two get my vote as well. Sherm of course is doing his thing, Bennett, Avril, Clark all having impacts as well. But the two standouts this far for Me are, Kam and Bobby.

penihawk

Reaction score
Hands down Richard Sherman based on his run support and lights out tackling. After that it's kind of a pic'em with Bobby,Kam & Bennett.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
For me it's Sherman and tie between Bennett and Chancellor.

Chancellor has just been beastly dominant. Pretty much back on 2013 form -- doing things safeties in this league just don't do.

getnasty

Reaction score
Sherman 1a, Bennett 1b, Wagner 1c. People are down on Earl a bit and deservedly so but his ability to cover so much ground makes it possible for Kam to play in the box so much. At the end of the year Earl might end up being 1a.

Tical21

Reaction score
Sherm I guess. How to know? He doesn't get tested. I'll go with Kam for sure, he's been everywhere. Also, Lane. Really stepped up at a position of need and been much more physical than I thought he was. Playing like one of the best slot corners in the league.