Favorite Seahawks Collectable

RockHawk

Reaction score
I just posted this on Twitter and figured I'd love to see everyone else's favorite Seahawks collectible or item. I got this a long time ago and wore it only a couple times before putting it in the packaging and keeping it in my drawer. It's now on my Seahawks shrine. What'cha got folks?

Attachments

• Ctog7RFVUAAngBC.jpg
    Ctog7RFVUAAngBC.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 717

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I don't currently have a picture of it, but I got Walter Jones to sign his rookie card at training camp one year. I keep it in my small safe at home. Always makes me chuckle when I need to grab my passport or social security card or something important and see Big Walt in there.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":3s0lxz6d said:
I just posted this on Twitter and figured I'd love to see everyone else's favorite Seahawks collectible or item. I got this a long time ago and wore it only a couple times before putting it in the packaging and keeping it in my drawer. It's now on my Seahawks shrine. What'cha got folks?
I dunno if a lot of people are going to know just what years this is from..I had one in 8th grade(non team)the same watch that people were paying thousands for a few years ago.Very nice Rock I wish I had it

seabowl

Reaction score
I was able to obtain the actual Seahawks helmet phone from the 1989 draft.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
My favorite with out a doubt is a game ball that Dan Quinn gave my daughter when we had sideline passes. It made it into my shrine, cause she is now a teenager, and doesn't have enough room, in her room now. Her loss is my gain. The only other thing that comes close is my 12 flag that I have been having players sign since 04. A lot of big names on there, Russell Wilson and the entire original Legion, Walt, Pete, Warren, Hasselbeck, and many others. However a lot of stinkers too.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I have a ball cap that Zorn, Largent, Norm J. Charlie Y., and Ron Essink all signed.

Got is signed at training camp in Cheney.

Wish like Hell I had taken better care of it, was singed with a silver paint pen, it's faded so bad that really only I know what the sigs are.

Mostly worthless to anyone but me.

I've also got several beer cups from my first trip to C-Link.
NFCCG vs 9ers to make the trip to 48.
Special to me for real.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Also have a #24 ML autographed Mini Helmet that I'm very fond of.

And a pair of uniform pants autographed by S. Alexander.
Gifted to me by none other than our very own HoustonHawk

As small as they are, one would think that SA would have run with more anger :{)

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
It is packed up in my stuff when I moved to Australia but when I find it I will post it. It is a Beer Mug from 1977 showing the inaugural season on it with the schedule and results of the 1976 season. Been drinking with it watching the games since 1977 when I bought it after watching the 76 season.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
All of it, but probably the most impressive is a framed and autographed Marcus Trufant jersey.

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":38bpozoh said:
Also have a #24 ML autographed Mini Helmet that I'm very fond of.

And a pair of uniform pants autographed by S. Alexander.
Gifted to me by none other than our very own HoustonHawk

As small as they are, one would think that SA would have run with more anger :{)

Thanks for the mention, Lon. Glad you like those pants.

I'd have to say the little Hooters football signed by two tables-worth of The 98 Hawks is my favorite item.

There's one or two sigs I can't quite make out, and it won't hold air pressure anymore, but it's still my favorite. The story about it I've told a few times here already, but that's the reason it's special. This pic has Galloway, Blades, and I believe Christian Fauria.

Riley12

Reaction score
Even though some consider the season ticket holder gifts cheesy, my favorite things are a football that was a gift to Charter Seat holders which I had autographed by our then rookies: Marcus Trufant and Ken Hamlin.

Ball zpskkq8tjgt

and the SBXLVIII photo frame that I put a photo of me and my children in front of MetLife on that glorious day in February

Frame zpsl0ijhiez

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Too much to post because I already posted it all in the ELEVEN page thread we already have going.

King Dog

Reaction score
Here's mine. Charity silent auction my Dad took me to as a kid at the Doubletree down at Southcenter Mall.
Krieg, Charlie Young, Jacob Green and Huddle. Dated 11/84. I remember Reggie McKenzie being there as well.
MDeJnrc

dunceface

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2xptjcml said:
Too much to post because I already posted it all in the ELEVEN page thread we already have going.

Lololololol

...Cortez Kennedy autographed football