Pick 6 tomorrow

Erebus

Reaction score
Sherman is overdue. He extended Schaub's pick six streak in 2013, so hopefully he'll get back to capitalizing on struggling QBs.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
pmedic920":2r9vb8f1 said:
#72 bats a ball on the 7 yard line, catches it and scores the 6

:{)

Oohhh I like. Similar to the MNF game vs NO in 2013...i think it was Avril that caused a fumble that Bennett snagged and returned for a TD.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Thomas or Kam, happy with either one.

Thomas because he needs it.

Kam because he is .

Hawks46

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1m52ijhz said:
Good article in the NYT
--
Jets Face a Simple Test Against Seahawks, Knowing How Hard It Is
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/sp ... fense.html

This mean we need to do line stunts and blitzes that we normally don't do. Fitz gets flustered, and he already knows he can't hold the ball.

As for the pick 6......it's going to be Wagner. Fitzpatrick doesn't track LBers very well in the middle of the field, and he threw 2 to KC's LBers last week. Wagner is fast enough to take those to the house.

ivotuk

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3cbakefe said:
Good article in the NYT
--

Wow, nice find LHS.

What that article tells me, just like with the Rams, we are the Jets Superbowl, and maybe they focused on the Seahawks too much. They overlooked the Chiefs last week, instead focusing on their game this week against the Seattle Seahawks.

"Jets receiver Brandon Marshall began trying to outsmart Richard Sherman in August."

'When the schedule came out in April and the Jets learned they would be facing Seattle early in the season, the coaching staff did preliminary evaluations of last season’s Seahawks. The analysis intensified during the summer, as the coaches learned more from Seattle’s preseason performances.'

A lot of Seahawks players couldn't even tell you who they are playing next week.

Erebus

Reaction score
ivotuk":1zzhdtc3 said:
LeftHandSmoke":1zzhdtc3 said:
Good article in the NYT
--

Wow, nice find LHS.

What that article tells me, just like with the Rams, we are the Jets Superbowl, and maybe they focused on the Seahawks too much. They overlooked the Chiefs last week, instead focusing on their game this week against the Seattle Seahawks.

"Jets receiver Brandon Marshall began trying to outsmart Richard Sherman in August."

'When the schedule came out in April and the Jets learned they would be facing Seattle early in the season, the coaching staff did preliminary evaluations of last season’s Seahawks. The analysis intensified during the summer, as the coaches learned more from Seattle’s preseason performances.'

A lot of Seahawks players couldn't even tell you who they are playing next week.

Isn't this normal? They have to game plan for everyone, especially teams they don't see often. I'm not sure how you can glean from this article that they focused solely on the Seahawks.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Erebus":14anx4h8 said:
ivotuk":14anx4h8 said:
LeftHandSmoke":14anx4h8 said:
Good article in the NYT
--

Wow, nice find LHS.

Isn't this normal? They have to game plan for everyone, especially teams they don't see often. I'm not sure how you can glean from this article that they focused solely on the Seahawks.

Yes. Every team starts preparing for opponents early in the off-season. Nothing revolutionary.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The way we've been going on defense, which mind you, except for the lack of turnover production I am entirely happy with, I'd settle for a pick three or a couple of em. Turnovers, with any score, demoralize an offense.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Earl had a pick six for the taking and couged it. He made up for it later though