Doug Baldwin One-On-One With Keyshawn (Sunday NFL Countdown)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just turned on ESPN (Sunday NFL Countdown) and they have a one-on-one interview with Doug Baldwin coming up. It looked like Keyshawn and Baldwin were at some kind of restaurant. Two interesting personalities, should make for a good interview.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
but probably won't be able to discuss what what said in the interview on this website....maybe some of it will be football related.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
One thing I liked was when he was asked to name the WRs drafted in front of him, and in particular the ones who aren't in the league right now, and his answer was "No, I'm not going to do that". Graciousness in an I-told-you-so situation is one aspect of class.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2xghkjzh said:
One thing I liked was when he was asked to name the WRs drafted in front of him, and in particular the ones who aren't in the league right now, and his answer was "No, I'm not going to do that". Graciousness in an I-told-you-so situation is one aspect of class.

But then he said "Because those names don't matter anymore".... You missed the dig... :lol:

nategreat

Reaction score
BlueThunder":pzlj51yg said:
GeekHawk":pzlj51yg said:

But then he said "Because those names don't matter anymore".... You missed the dig... :lol:

I think he just meant that he doesn't concern himself with those names anymore- that they don't matter to him anymore, that he's risen above that aspect. But I could be wrong, I didn't see it.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Crazy I can't find video of it online. I can see mention of the interview but not actually the video. Crazy town in 2016 theres stuff not on the internet??