Spiller Time baby

King Dog

Reaction score
He looked FAST on that 3rd down play and then nabbed a nice TD. Awesome pickup off the trash heap. Bye week and Prosise should be back. Just send Collins to the PS .

Can't wait to see what he can do catching balls out of the backfield after he picks up the offense.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
King Dog":97aey06a said:
He looked FAST on that 3rd down play and then nabbed a nice TD. Awesome pickup off the trash heap. Bye week and Prosise should be back. Just send Collins to the PS .

Can't wait to see what he can do catching balls out of the backfield after he picks up the offense.

I doubt anyone picks up Collins if he was waived and signed to PS.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Bobblehead":14uyszt9 said:
King Dog":14uyszt9 said:

I doubt anyone picks up Collins if he was waived and signed to PS.

I'm fine with just releasing him as well. No juice.

byau

Reaction score
First reaction: the Spiller run was on a 3rd and long (3rd and 18 or something?) and generally the opposing D will give up the run and middle of the field to not give up the first down. Spiller had a great run and was still about 4 yards short if I recall correctly

Second reaction: he did look reall good on that run. Very solid footing, very polished, confident. Something I have only seen with Rawls and Marshawn here, and in none of the other runners here including C-Mike. His feet are under him really well. Best way I can explain it, all our other runners (especially Alex Collins) look like they are running on a treadmill . For as fast as their legs are moving, looks like they should be going faster. Compared to Marshawn and Thomas Rawls who look to have their feet under them and very consistent in how they look and how they move. Spiller looks like that to me also. I'm looking forward to seeing more

On the TD pass: definitely looks like a polished and experienced guy. Love that catch

One game reaction: we got a steal. How did no one else pick him up? Esp. with his salary pretty much already paid by the Saints?

peppersjap

Reaction score
If things continue on the same track I wouldn't be surprised to see Procise placed on the IR. He really can't stay healthy this year. I love Procise future here but I think Spiller might be the 3rd down back we need this year.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The correct spelling is PROSISE, so far all I know about him is how to spell his name and that he has been injured the whole time here.

At least he will get to watch Spiller show him how to play the position the team wants him to learn how to play.

Erebus

Reaction score
byau":1k3mbfbc said:
One game reaction: we got a steal. How did no one else pick him up? Esp. with his salary pretty much already paid by the Saints?

He wasn't a free agent for long, and the Jets were also competing for his services. I can only speculate, but I can think of many reasons why he would choose the Seahawks over the Jets (or any other team).