Lockett Playing with torn PCL??

Seymour

Reaction score
I've been wondering why Lockett has been on very limited action the last couple of weeks. I think Baldwin may have answered that after Sundays game. First I've heard this one, but makes sense. I didn't like the week 5 bye, but turns out to be a pretty big help this year.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...-lockett-is-playing-through-a-torn-pcl-100316

"The work ethic in this locker room is second to none," Baldwin said, according to ESPN's Dan Graziano. "You have guys like Tyler Lockett, playing with a PCL tear. Jimmy Graham shouldn't be playing right now. Christine Michael, guys like that, playing through the stuff they're playing through. It's inspiring to be a part of it."

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Wow, I hadn't heard that either. Wonder if they had been keeping it quiet so other teams wouldn't know.

I wonder what Grade of a tear he has...

sutz

Reaction score
Guess that explains the limited returns duty, too. I was kind of wondering why they seemed so intent on finding a new return guy, Lockett is pretty good at it, when healthy.

Must be minor, I guess, or he'd be completely out. So yeah, more reason to appreciate the early bye.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Why did Doug call it out? Don't get that one.

OP
OP
Seymour

Seymour

Reaction score
Laloosh":2kf3yv8y said:
Why did Doug call it out? Don't get that one.

I read part of the interview and they were irritatingly questioning him about how tough his QB was, like 3 consecutive questions. I think he got fed up and set the record straight that it's a team of 53 and others are playing hurt ass well.

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":2yhsabab said:
Damn Doug! C-mike is hurt too?
Seems like Doug said a lil too much

I was kinda wondering that myself, about Doug perhaps being a little too revealing in a way.

I thought it was up to the coaches and the like to say publicly who is hurt and how much.

But then again, any knowledgeable fan knows if you aren't playing at least a little hurt, you're probably not doing it right lol. I know as a high school OL/DL guy, I was smarting every week of the season. Once you get your gear on though you go out there and are almost more playing for your brothers than for yourself. A lot like war.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Meh at this point in the season everyone is dealing with something. There isn't really "healthy" football players a month in. Theres just guys who aren't injured.

Are you hurt or are you injured?