I miss Tyler Lockett touchdowns

byau

Reaction score
While I've been ecstatic about the offense the last two games, and am excited about the projection of the offense after the bye, one thing I'm looking forward to is Tyler getting right after the bye

Because I miss his touchdown dances.

And his explosive special teams work

That is all

[youtube]ArH-kVsT8iw[/youtube]

[youtube]-1TypBLR3Is[/youtube]

Hawks46

Reaction score
Dude's playing on one leg. Imagine how good we'll be when he gets healed up, and the OL gels and starts running more. Then you're going to have to play the run and somehow cover Baldwin, Graham, Lockett, Kearse, Richardson or McEvoy.

Really ?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hawks46":1dgn3bkq said:
Dude's playing on one leg. Imagine how good we'll be when he gets healed up, and the OL gels and starts running more. Then you're going to have to play the run and somehow cover Baldwin, Graham, Lockett, Kearse, Richardson or McEvoy.

Really ?

And Vannett coming back...plus Spiller/Prosise out of the backfield.

Have fun, defenses!

OP
OP
byau

byau

Reaction score
Eerily, this is starting to sound like 2014 after Game 1 when we beat down the Packers in our home opener. Remember the verbiage at the time?

Lock down defense. An offense with too many weapons. That unstoppable Percy Harvin jet sweep. I even remember the next morning on Mike & Mike how both Mikes agreed the Seahawks looked unstoppable. They even went through the schedule and couldn't pick a game that the Seahawks wouldn't win.

There would be no stopping the Seahawks .... Only to be followed by week 2 drubbing in San Diego. A week 5 demoralizing loss at home to the Cowboys followed by a back-to-back loss against the Rams.

Took an unstoppable run at the end of the season to get back on track

Heck, sounds eerily like preseason last year. Alright Marshawn resigned! Chris Matthews was a beast in the SB and it's his coming-out party. And WHAT?! We just got the un-matchup-able Jimmy Graham?

There would be no stopping the Seahawks .... Only to be followed by a first half of the season that would see Russell on-par to be the most sacked quarterback ever, "chemistry issues" in the locker room, rumors of dissension in the offense not getting Jimmy into the game, Kam's holdout, and our supposedly lights out D getting lit up through the seam by tight ends.

Took a run of record proportions at the end of the season to get back on track

So you'd think I'd learn from the last two seasons. But no, I'm blindly feeling the excitement.

Darn irrational sports love. GO HAWKS!

London12

Reaction score
Yeah I'm surprised he hasn't got it together so much yet, perhaps it's just that injury.

I thought he'd have a breakout season but not so far. So much so thatI traded him for Michael on fantasy.

sutz

Reaction score
They appear to be set up to let No-E rehab in season. I agree, I miss his excitement on returns, and his skills as a WR.

Looks like we have time to let him heal up, though. Missing him hasn't hurt us a lot so far.