RW soaring in QB rankings Sherman tops at CB rankings

sutz

Reaction score
Always nice to see the guys get some positive press. :2thumbs:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Sherm looks to be heading to another first team All-Pro spot. Russ might even be in the MVP conversation if he keeps this up. I'd say Graham, Wagner and Kam are all also on their way to All-Pro honors.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
We will see what happens with Julio in 2 weeks. Sherm has the potential to set his rank for the year with that performance.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
It's hard to overstate how accurate and electric Wilson was against the Jets, delivering touch passes and fastballs past defenders seemingly in good position.

This was an artist excelling precisely because he was given limitations. Without mind-bending escape tricks available as an option, Wilson had to speed up his decisions. He danced like Brady in the pocket, rather than spinning backward on an unlimited canvas.

With a bye week for Wilson to get healthy, the rest of the NFC should be worried. Peak Jimmy Graham is back and Seattle's defense is more talented than ever. Wilson's annually a slow starter, but it only took two weeks for the 27-year-old to recapture his MVP form from the second half of 2015. If he can dissect a quality defense like the Jets' unit without all his tools available, what's he going to do when healthy?

No, can't be!! NINEster says Wilson wins only because of the defense and he has to be correct, right?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
System QB all the way. Sarcasm off.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":y5v66ydh said:
System QB all the way. Sarcasm off.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

This is a thread about Wilson and Sherman, not Tom Brady. Please stay on topic.