Video: Sherm's presser - goes after the refs a bit

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Richard rarely says anything that isn't calculated or at least thought out since the outburst after the NFC Championship Game. My guess is he's angling to get more fair treatment on DPI/OPI type calls. Hope it doesn't backfire.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I would like to see the NFL attempt to refute any of Sherm's comments on officiating.
They won't and can't because it's all true.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":35u0cx92 said:
Richard rarely says anything that isn't calculated or at least thought out since the outburst after the NFC Championship Game. My guess is he's angling to get more fair treatment on DPI/OPI type calls. Hope it doesn't backfire.

I believe his rant was calculated and executed exactly how he wanted it to. That game was the first time the NFL Eastcoast dominated world paid attention to this little known tall, slow, 5th round corner playing in south alaska.

That off season he was everywhere, from chunky soup to stand up to cancer ads.

Largent80

Reaction score
That DPI in the last game was the worst call I have ever seen. Even Lynch laughed and said that it was OPI, when it became DPI there was a LONG silence.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think Sherman gets fairer treatment from the refs than Shead does, and most of the corners in the league.

Which is fine, he's earned it. So not sure what he's talking about other than he's still pissed off about the call on Marshall.

I honestly don't think the refs care if players complain, and certainly aren't going to change the way they ref cause Richard complained in a weekly press conference.