Roster Move - Siliga Back

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I didn't even know that Smith was injured, but looks like they are sending him to IR, and re-signing Siliga

[tweet]https://twitter.com/davidcanter/status/788427480520658944[/tweet]

sutz

Reaction score
We were getting a bit thin on DL against the Falcons. Good move. Hopefully he's fully recovered and rarin' to go.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Smith has been quietly very good. A useful addition. Is the move ir a designated to return? I believe you can have several players on it this year.

McGruff

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":q38knkqm said:
Smith has been quietly very good. A useful addition. Is the move ir a designated to return? I believe you can have several players on it this year.

He has been good, but is a very different player than Silaga. My hope is that this also signals the return of Quinton Jefferson.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Too bad about Garrison, he was off to a good start.

Nice that Silga is available, that guy is a MAN.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Any chance we bring Tukuafu back for the fifth time to replace Luke at fullback?

Seafan

Reaction score
Jerhawk":m2b8qvqw said:
Any chance we bring Tukuafu back for the fifth time to replace Luke at fullback?

I'd rather have Coleman because he's such a good STer and can actually carry the ball.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":39muwngz said:
Jerhawk":39muwngz said:

I'd rather have Coleman because he's such a good STer and can actually carry the ball.

Now that his court trials are over with, that wouldn't be a bad choice either. He's serving 100 hours community service but no jail time iirc

And that's great to get Siliga back. Sorry to go off topic there

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2cu2rzl7 said:
Seafan":2cu2rzl7 said:
Jerhawk":2cu2rzl7 said:

Now that his court trials are over with, that wouldn't be a bad choice either. He's serving 100 hours community service but no jail time iirc

I think I read he is suspended by the NFL for 4 weeks, starting at when the sentencing happened.

Am intrigued by using Hunt at FB, he could be really good at it.

mrt144

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":3tzn54h2 said:
Jerhawk":3tzn54h2 said:
Seafan":3tzn54h2 said:
Jerhawk":3tzn54h2 said:

I think I read he is suspended by the NFL for 4 weeks, starting at when the sentencing happened.

Am intrigued by using Hunt at FB, he could be really good at it.

Direct double snaps. I wanna see one.

bighawk

Reaction score
I am so happy Siliga is back this guy is a powerhouse. He can bench 600 lbs and there is a video of him benching it. He's 340 plus pounds. Can you imagine Reed, Rubin, McDaniel and now Siliga. What a rotation. Great signing.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
bighawk":1pt5lr7x said:
I am so happy Siliga is back this guy is a powerhouse. He can bench 600 lbs and there is a video of him benching it. He's 340 plus pounds. Can you imagine Reed, Rubin, McDaniel and now Siliga. What a rotation. Great signing.
Dang. Got a link to a video of that?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I was excited when they got Siliga the first time. Glad he's back now that he's healthy. He could help our rotation a lot.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1b8zoj9e said:

There is no need to designate any IR player for return if they have been part of the 53, they are eligible to return w/o designation as such. Otherwise they are not eligible to return and would need to be waived or released from IR and clear waivers to return.