Wilson mic'd up vs ATL (also extended SoundFX)

Reaction score
I actually disagree - there is plenty interesting and exciting about that clip - it actually shows that it was Kris Richard that Sherman was pissed (and vice versa) at on the coverage breakdown(s). I had initially been under the impression that it was Kam he was yelling at/pissed at - interesting that it was Richard that he really went after.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Look at the free release Julio got with no one playing man on him anywhwre in sight.

OP
OP
253hawk

253hawk

Reaction score
NFL: "There was no illegal hands to the face by the offense."

62484364.jpg

byau

Reaction score
I think there's a lot in there. One of my takeaways:

While at the press conferences he seems to be a cliche "Every week 1-0, Every play 1-0" type guy, I think it's genuine and he really believes it.

While he celebrates the offensive drives with the guys, off the field he's poise and control. Most notably:

The missed PAT, check out everyone's reaction compared to his. Everyone is stunned or moan/groan about the miss, Russell seems to just note it, file it away, and move on to "What's next."

The Earl interception, everyone's cheering loudly (this was HUGE after all) but he's not cheering loudly and celebrating, Russell seems to just note it, file it away, and move on to "What's next".

The made field goal at the end .... all business still.

(and yeah, nice editing at the end there, be curious to hear what Russell's reaction was though..)

1-0, every play, every drive, every game. :)

gargantual

Reaction score
Just about every day someone here disclaims that there is any east coast or NFL bias against the Hawks....oh really? Explain this "convenient" editing then.......c'mon, let's hear it now.

The NOT Fail Mary, Jerome Bettis' annointing, on and on and on....

RussB

Reaction score
Pathetic and hillarious how they just took out julios hands to the face were sherman almost fell over .

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Thought it was great.

Russell telling everyone to believe the D will make a play (they did), Russell getting pumped after the Collins catch in the 4th.

This is guy is a gift from the football gods.

StoneCold

Reaction score
byau":6idd5xg6 said:
I think there's a lot in there. One of my takeaways:

While at the press conferences he seems to be a cliche "Every week 1-0, Every play 1-0" type guy, I think it's genuine and he really believes it.

While he celebrates the offensive drives with the guys, off the field he's poise and control. Most notably:

The missed PAT, check out everyone's reaction compared to his. Everyone is stunned or moan/groan about the miss, Russell seems to just note it, file it away, and move on to "What's next."

The Earl interception, everyone's cheering loudly (this was HUGE after all) but he's not cheering loudly and celebrating, Russell seems to just note it, file it away, and move on to "What's next".

The made field goal at the end .... all business still.

(and yeah, nice editing at the end there, be curious to hear what Russell's reaction was though..)

1-0, every play, every drive, every game. :)

Noted the same attitude. Even Keel with a few Woots! thrown in, but mostly business as usual. Love it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
After watching this I blame Kris Richard for Sherman freaking out.

You don't scream and undress a player like that in front of everyone........how else is a proud passionate player like Sherman suppose to react from being screamed at like that in front of the crowd, his peers and national TV?

I expect more from a coordinator, I don't care how bad someone screwed up.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Oh snap, Sheil is on it. He tweeted a link for the story to his 36k followers. Gives props to Hawkblogger too. This might have legs... not with ESPN or NFLN of course.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SheilKapadia/status/788863930294734852[/tweet]

Condotta too:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/788831243974553600[/tweet]

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
On PFT, Florio writes about it too, citing Hawkblogger. I wonder if Inside the NFL will actually have to answer for this.

Ever the lawyer, Florio says, "whether it was deliberate or not," as though it could have been an accident. Just like they accidentally chose the Falcons' announcers to play over it. All happenstance for sure. :roll:

NFL morphing into WWE... but instead of writing scripts, they edit reality.