Chopped

HawkGA

Reaction score
Watching an episode of Chopped right now and the Seahawks chef is competing. He made it through the first round so far.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like they are doing some form of 'Tailgating' themes all night. Since I'm West Coast, I was able to set them to record so I can watch later (I'm away on a business trip now).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I record two chopped episodes every Tuesday(Chopped Jr, and Adult). Love the show! I remember the Seahawk representative winning. That is a repeat though. The new show last evening is on my DVR. The theme is tailgating and no Seahawk rep on this episode. Bummer.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
I just subscribed to Sling for 3 months (free Roku 2!) and I have a hard time telling what is live TV, let alone what is reruns, and what is recorded material available on Sling! I think we watched 3 episodes last night (well, I fell asleep in the last one). It was kind of funny seeing some of the tailgaters. They seemed not too different from how I would cook on that show. Oh, you gave me a hamburger patty, well how 'bout I make a hamburger!