Interesting - Richard helped ignite the Sherman tirade

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastalamode

Reaction score
A couple things I noticed:

1. Russells face when the hawks missed the extra point. Even he is shook for about 3 or 4 seconds and then pulls himself back together to become mr positivity again.

2. They edited out Julio's hands to the face of Sherman and replaced it with some footage of Julio coming off the line with Sherman nowhere to be seen. :roll:

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
Disagree. I thought Wilson was as even keel as can be - Boykin on the other hand :)

lukerguy

Reaction score
The title was slightly confusing at first read... Who's on First?

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
lukerguy":gap0c8kj said:
The title was slightly confusing at first read... Who's on First?
Not confusing at all. Richard helped ignite the Sherman tirade.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
beastalamode":26clomnr said:

1. Russells face when the hawks missed the extra point. Even he is shook for about 3 or 4 seconds and then pulls himself back together to become mr positivity again.

2. They edited out Julio's hands to the face of Sherman and replaced it with some footage of Julio coming off the line with Sherman nowhere to be seen. :roll:

Yeah, that editing trick was garbage. Way to misrepresent what really happened!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hard to tell who started screaming first, but I think Kris needs to maintain his composure there. Players are expected to play with emotion. Assistant coaches shouldn't be dressing them down on the sideline, especially All-Pros who you typically rely on. Also, at the end of the day, I have to put a breakdown in communication on the coaching.

morgulon1

Reaction score
You know, I'm not unhappy that the defensive coordinator got pissed off when a player messed up his assignment . #25 should be held to the highest of standards , his contract says so. The Seattle Seahawks standards are so exceptionally high
That nothing but perfection will do.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
morgulon1":3lzym64q said:
You know, I'm not unhappy that the defensive coordinator got pissed off when a player messed up his assignment . #25 should be held to the highest of standards , his contract says so. The Seattle Seahawks standards are so exceptionally high
That nothing but perfection will do.

I totally agree with the last part of what you wrote. Hawk standards for D coverage are very high, and have been for some time.

Concerning the first part, did #25 have the same information the DC had? Was there miscommunication on the field concerning the scheme? Do you know for sure it was Sherman's coverage that was blown?

If you have all that information, I'd love to know where you got it and how you know for sure.

Bullmeister

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2j7dbso3 said:
beastalamode":2j7dbso3 said:

I am surprised some of you aren't more ticked off by this.

The NFL blatantly edited the part of their "Inside the NFL Highlights" package that covers this very controversial last Atlanta offensive play with footage from some other time in the game when Jones was not lined up against Sherman in what can only be thought of a deliberate attempt to make it seem to all who watch this highlights pack that this was actually how that last play played out.

Would love for this incredible disingenuous portrayal by the NFL to be called out for what it is on social media.

gargantual

Reaction score
Bullmeister":3qfezt5s said:
Reaneypark":3qfezt5s said:
beastalamode":3qfezt5s said:

I am surprised some of you aren't more ticked off by this.

The NFL blatantly edited the part of their "Inside the NFL Highlights" package that covers this very controversial last Atlanta offensive play with footage from some other time in the game when Jones was not lined up against Sherman in what can only be thought of a deliberate attempt to make it seem to all who watch this highlights pack that this was actually how that last play played out.

Would love for this incredible disingenuous portrayal by the NFL to be called out for what it is on social media.

Just about every day someone here disclaims that there is any east coast or NFL bias against the Hawks....oh really? Explain this "convenient" editing then.......c'mon, let's hear it now.

hawker84

Reaction score
When was the last time you saw one of our defensive players explode on one of our coaches since Carroll's been here? I can't recall once? Hope there's nothing to it, just a family squabble and move on, get it corrected.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
So it was Chris Richard that set Sherm off!! was wondering the whole time who he was pissed at. terrible sideline reporting BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.