Falcons fans trashing sherman

RussB

Reaction score
We won, we were the better team. So its old news, but i was on their board again and they just cant let it go. They have now made a thread talking about what a horrible teammate sherman and just all around trashing him for being a horrible crybaby. Oh the irony.
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/ ... ns/?page=2
Seriously these falcons fans are cancerous, one of the whiniest fanbases i have encountered.

Hawks46

Reaction score
RussB":3v797y0p said:
We won, we were the better team. So its old news, but i was on their board again and they just cant let it go. They have now made a thread talking about what a horrible teammate sherman and just all around trashing him for being a horrible crybaby. Oh the irony.
Seriously these falcons fans are cancerous, one of the whiniest fanbases i have encountered.

GB fans after the "Fail Mary".

Cowboys and Niners fans in general (there's a few Niners fans here that I like).

Every fan base are super annoying when they think they're victims. I'm sure we annoyed most people as a fan base quite a lot.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":2ys6jsp7 said:
RussB":2ys6jsp7 said:

Cowboys and Niners fans in general (there's a few Niners fans here that I like).

Every fan base are super annoying when they think they're victims. I'm sure we annoyed most people as a fan base quite a lot.

This is so true. I think we even annoy ourselves quite often after just about any loss. It's part of being a "fanatic" and most people fervent enough to post regularly on their team's page is likely passionate about their team, Kind of like how passionate Sherman (and the majority of our defense tbh) are about how they play.

hawker84

Reaction score
Think they're pissed now, wait till we bounce them out of the dance in January.

Seriously I'd be pissed to if the shoe was on the other foot, like it normally is, but whatcha gonna do, welcome to Goodell's NFL...

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Losers whine, B-O-O H-O-O!

Who cares what Falcons fans have to say their team lost.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
kidhawk":2xlwtoh5 said:
Hawks46":2xlwtoh5 said:
RussB":2xlwtoh5 said:

This is so true. I think we even annoy ourselves quite often after just about any loss. It's part of being a "fanatic" and most people fervent enough to post regularly on their team's page is likely passionate about their team, Kind of like how passionate Sherman (and the majority of our defense tbh) are about how they play.

LOL yup you beat me to it. There are a ton of people on here, hawks fans, that annoy the hell out of me.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Still bitter

MTE1ODA0OTcxNzg0NjM1OTE3.jpg

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Bulletin board material for Sherman. Improves our chances against Arizona.

Largent80

Reaction score
It's Wednesday, can we begin to focus on the cardinals not the fans of the team we just beat?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":10txw5gb said:
It's Wednesday, can we begin to focus on the cardinals not the fans of the team we just beat?

There's a thread for that.

2_0_6

Reaction score
So now that the Panthers sucks, the Falcons fanbase grows.
Got it. :irishdrinkers:

253hawk

Reaction score
Every Falcons fan be like:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ZachKleinWSB/status/787804875660951552[/tweet]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":1xfii93k said:
Uncle Si":1xfii93k said:
Largent80":1xfii93k said:

There's a thread for that.

Si you haven't heard enough whining about this?

I'm mad no one has LOL'd at my Sherman picture.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
If the tables were turned, we would be just as upset as their fanbase.

The only thing that bothers me is that when we get a controversial win, everyone loses their minds and demand rule changes. But if we get robbed due to officiating, it's just "the way it goes."

halps80

Reaction score
I recently relocated to Atlanta, and I have to defend the fanbase here. They discussion on local sports radio has been nothing but respectful and classy. They know that they are an up and coming team with a great young coach and they will get their opportunities to get back at us.

It's quite an amazing contrast to my former hometown fanbase in Philly - truly the whiniest, most illogical, and classless bunch of asshats ever assembled in an NFL stadium.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
halps80":nlkbh4qv said:
I recently relocated to Atlanta, and I have to defend the fanbase here. They discussion on local sports radio has been nothing but respectful and classy. They know that they are an up and coming team with a great young coach and they will get their opportunities to get back at us.

That's good to hear. IMO people in that area of the country are super friendly and down to earth.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I myself have often felt hosed by bad calls against our Seahawks. Its almost nice to see such a big non call go our way. Cant blame Falcons fans for melting down a bit. Shitty last play for them to get over. Daaaaaaaang.

But tgats football in 2016.

I know for a fact this place would be unbearable if the shoe were on the other foot.

Here comes Arizona! Go hawks.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sealake80":3ry7lopj said:
I myself have often felt hosed by bad calls against our Seahawks. Its almost nice to see such a big non call go our way. Cant blame Falcons fans for melting down a bit. Shitty last play for them to get over. Daaaaaaaang.

But tgats football in 2016.

I know for a fact this place would be unbearable if the shoe were on the other foot.

Here comes Arizona! Go hawks.

It was refreshing to see a pretty much flagless game. Opposite of the Jets Cards monday night game which had like a combined 40 flags.

If they want to call the ticky tack pi on sherm then we will also retroactively take the PI that Alford committed against Kearse, which would of put the ball on the one. Then if we punch it in there the julio play is pointless.