Underdogs this week

RussB

Reaction score
Really? They have the seahawks as the underdog against the cards this week? They just dominated ATL aside from 2 blown coverages. I hope they catch wind of this and get fired up for the game, im sure they will. Want to see some heavy blitzes like last week to demolish carson and the tards.

:tardssmall: :tardssmall: :tardssmall: :tardssmall:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
To the Outraged-mobile!!!

You can excuse away the two blown coverages, but the score is the score in the NFL. We barely beat Atlanta at home and the Cards made the Jets look even worse than we did.

So 1 pt favorite with the Cards needing this game more than we do sounds about right.

I still think we win cause I don't think Palmer is even close to his 2015 pre-injury self........but I wouldn't be shocked if the Cards won a close one.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't know why people get offended by odds, they aren't set so much as to say which team is best, they set them as to how they feel will balance the betting. If we aren't favored, go bet a bunch of money on us and change the line. It's pretty simple really :lol:

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
kidhawk":7bixdzdo said:
I don't know why people get offended by odds, they aren't set so much as to say which team is best, they set them as to how they feel will balance the betting. If we aren't favored, go bet a bunch of money on us and change the line. It's pretty simple really :lol:
Cant bet because its illegal in washington still. Damn shame.

253hawk

Reaction score
RussB":3maifzxr said:

I don't know, I've rather enjoyed not having seen a single DraftKings or FanDuel ad all season.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RussB":2byf4k6s said:
kidhawk":2byf4k6s said:

Well considering the amount of money it takes to move the line, the price of a plane ticket to vegas would be peanuts in comparison

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Home teams in the NFL are generally given 3 points in the spread. So with -1 Ariz, the books are essentially saying that the Hawks would be favorites if at home (or on a "neutral field" which obviously would never happen).

So for Arizona this really equates to +2 and then their 3 point home advantage gives it -1. And Vegas hopes this will attract equal betting for both teams. As someone else said, Vegas doesn't care who wins, they just want equal wagering for max return.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
253hawk":3ihxg3a9 said:
RussB":3ihxg3a9 said:

I don't know, I've rather enjoyed not having seen a single DraftKings or FanDuel ad all season.
Ya know, come to think of it, I haven't even thought about that until I read it. I haven't even heard those names. Or any other repetitive, forced down your throat, ad campaign this year.
Cool! Thanks for pointing that out. Nice to be able to enjoy something I didn't see.

:2thumbs: