Kurt warner picks the Hawks to win.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Last week he picked against us, so maybe he learned his lesson. Just thought it was interesting and ex cardinal picked the Hawks.

This is the only game I'm a bit leery about so far. Still haven't picked my score on the Aros thread. Cards look good and pretty well rounded. I'll wait for the final injury report tomorrow, but having a tough time with this one.

Maulbert

Reaction score
johnnyfever":8qa98omy said:
Last week he picked against us, so maybe he learned his lesson. Just thought it was interesting and ex cardinal picked the Hawks.

This is the only game I'm a bit leery about so far. Still haven't picked my score on the Aros thread. Cards look good and pretty well rounded. I'll wait for the final injury report tomorrow, but having a tough time with this one.

Prickso picked against us, but with the Cards, that's just par for the course. If Prickso were right every week, the Cardinals would be 6-0. (That's not an exaggeration, in seven weeks, he's picked the Cardinals to win every game they've played. I think he sleeps with Bruce Arians's picture under his pillow.)

Largent80

Reaction score
There will be no communication problems from noise while the Hawks D is on the field.

I think our D will outplay theirs and likewise our offense. That being said. Their defense will be the best overall we have faced.

We are way better than the Jets that they beat at home while we travelled to NJ to dispatch.

Everyone gobbles the Jets DL knob, but they don't have the back end of defense that the Hawks do.

Also, they have Fitzgerald as a QB, not Russell Wilson.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Largent80":1z33ox8m said:
There will be no communication problems from noise while the Hawks D is on the field.

I think our D will outplay theirs and likewise our offense. That being said. Their defense will be the best overall we have faced.

We are way better than the Jets that they beat at home while we travelled to NJ to dispatch.

Everyone gobbles the Jets DL knob, but they don't have the back end of defense that the Hawks do.

Also, they have Fitzgerald as a QB, not Russell Wilson.

I hope they put fitz in as QB.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2wtnc19t said:

The Cards have their weaknesses too....They have to bring their 'A' game...They have to perform better than they have so far this season.
Seahawks aren't going to make it easy for them :stirthepot:

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I picked Hawks 20-16. Let's hope my pick is right and my gut is wrong.

Latest posts