Sermon of Seahawk Positivity for the Cardinals game

MOSES

Reaction score
READING FROM THE BOOK OF THE 2016 NFL SEASON, Chapter 7, verses 4-12:
“For as we do travel into the desert, there shall be a great disturbance. For in the desert are the red headed finches. And these finches do intend to remove us from our path . but they are only five inch finches, so we do not feel their wrath. Instead we unleash a power that drops them to their knees. And we leave that place victorious in the one true power. And the red finches do then fall into the desert, battered, broken, and clipped of wings…. ”

So go forth, my brethren... Go forth and SPREAD THE GOOD WORD OF SEAHAWK POSITIVITY!!!!

PRAISE LARGENT!!!! PRAISE CORTEZ!!!! PRAISE WALTER JONES!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!
Enjoy a LIVE sermon of SEAHAWK POSITIVITY here:

[youtube]FCQV7yPcYtQ[/youtube]

SeaChat

Reaction score
Now that is my idea of a great Sunday morning sermon. Seems I recollect some years back, reading an article in a magazine where for a small fee you could become an ordained minister in the Church of the NFL, lamo.

I think I've heard more prayers, like "praise the lord", "please lord, just this one time, I'll do anything" , "thank you lord, but about that deal I made", and so on, than I ever heard in an actual Sunday morning church service setting around watching games with family and friends.

Thanks for sharing that heartfelt scripture with us all this morning, now I just hope and pray it goes that way tonight, you can bet I'll be praying my butt off if it is going any other way.

Go Seahawks and Hallauia Fellow 12 Brothers and Sisters !