Russ

randomation

Reaction score
Is a freaking magician can we get him a line and a competent OC please

northseahawk

Reaction score
Maybe just get a psychic to make him think that every series is the last series!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
I thought he actually had pretty good protection about 85% of the time. At least enough to show that he could camp with the ball for about 5 seconds. It was a two fold problem tonight. Too many plays of quick pressure and the other part was not getting the ball out. Execution just looked off all the way around tonight.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
We need to make the run game more of an emphasis. We ran the ball an extreme little in the first half and not much more in the 2nd if not for a few "safe" runs.

mrt144

Reaction score
vin.couve12":q3bdkx3a said:
I thought he actually had pretty good protection about 85% of the time. At least enough to show that he could camp with the ball for about 5 seconds. It was a two fold problem tonight. Too many plays of quick pressure and the other part was not getting the ball out. Execution just looked off all the way around tonight.

Even if that's close to accurate, the situational football they had to play with the constant holding penalties made it irrelevant.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
mrt144":2xt1b3om said:
vin.couve12":2xt1b3om said:

Even if that's close to accurate, the situational football they had to play with the constant holding penalties made it irrelevant.
Oh, field position was a problem as well, but you can only say that so many times when your offense isn't changing the field position with 3 n outs either. The offense in an entirety just stunk.